DEATH TO MANG

Guest sabbath

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sabbath

YOU KNOW I JUST DONT LIKE YOU, BECAUSE YOUR FAKE TO ME WHERE I LIVE ITS REALLY HARD TO SURVIVE ANYWHERE YOU GO U COULD GET SHOT AT JUST FOR CATCHING A SPOT AND SEEING U UP LIKE THIS IS FAKE WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY I LIVE IN HELL BUT IT'S HEAVHEN TO ME.:crazy:

Guest cazper
Originally posted by sabbath

YOU KNOW I JUST DONT LIKE YOU, BECAUSE YOUR FAKE TO ME WHERE I LIVE ITS REALLY HARD TO SURVIVE ANYWHERE YOU GO U COULD GET SHOT AT JUST FOR CATCHING A SPOT AND SEEING U UP LIKE THIS IS FAKE WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY I LIVE IN HELL BUT IT'S HEAVHEN TO ME.:crazy:

if ur so thugged out and ghetto.......why are u on a computer?

this is a joke right

cmon this is like another hardcore bombers only thread right? this is mang in disguise beefing it up, creating hype like tyson and eventually the main event...right ???? cause really this is too funny :D

and not too mention annoying at times:rolleyes:

Guest Grow a Beard

holla back youngin

sabbath...............grow the fuck up. your the type of writer that thinks its cool to not have an individual style whether it being graff or visual. your not de la soul so quit reppin the g.h.e.t.t.o...........its not a ghetto thing , its graffiti.

Guest sabbath

ITS JUST HE SO TOY AND HE THINKS HE'S THE SHIT. VISUALS ARE GREAT LOOK AT REVS AND KIDS DIE THEY DESERVE CREDIT NOT THIS TOY.

Guest platapie
Originally posted by sabbath

ITS JUST HE SO TOY AND HE THINKS HE'S THE SHIT.

i dont think ive ever heard mang say I AM THE SHIT

Guest sabbath

MY JOURNEY IS OVER. JUST REMEMBER I HATE YOU MANG. I HOPE YOU DIE ON COW SHIT FOR HIS FAKE ASS FANS. EAT A DICK. BYE

Archived