Death Records

japillahan

my townhouse has almost reached creepy. i have the feeling that something not good happened there at some point in time. im not the only person who has seen and heard things. ive never personally seen a ghost or apparition or whateversheets but i do believe in them. i get the weird feeling that someone is watching me and im not the only one who does either. that said, i want to find out if someone has perished while living where i do now, because i somehow feel like it happened. i went to the local cop station (where undercover cars outnumber squad cars 4-to-1, but digressing i am) but they were no help. i doubt they wanted to put their hunting magazines down to help me so i decided i'd come to the only other place i could think of, here.

------->so,

for peope who dont like reading,

how do i find out if someone died in my house?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Weapon X@Aug 7 2005, 11:33 PM

Yo, that's cool that you started this thread. I don't give a fuck about ghosts but I had suggested this to my buddy who is having similar issues. I just never thought about how to find records like this, aside from the microfiche (sp) at the library.

i started to do that but i dont have a year. the apt buildings were built sometime in the 70's (my landbitch dosent even know). ive gone through one year and i dont know if there was less crime or less printed reports of it, but the newspaper hardly mentions murders... i guess i'll just keep looking

There should be a library that has dedicated itself to public records of housing in your area, most places have them. Remember that scene in Chinatown when Jack rips the paper with the ruler? Go there and ask about your spot. Theyll give you all public records relating to your house. Including building permits, blueprints, original sketches, list of owners, and most likely any mention of deaths. Also if there is no mention of deaths you can use the names of the owners and cross reference your microfishe lookings. It seems like work, but itll be more rewarding once youre talking to the dead, and besides what did you expect anyway?