1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Death Records

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by japillahan, Aug 7, 2005.

1. japillahan

japillahan 12oz Senior Member

Death Records

Discussion started by japillahan - Aug 7, 2005

my townhouse has almost reached creepy. i have the feeling that something not good happened there at some point in time. im not the only person who has seen and heard things. ive never personally seen a ghost or apparition or whateversheets but i do believe in them. i get the weird feeling that someone is watching me and im not the only one who does either. that said, i want to find out if someone has perished while living where i do now, because i somehow feel like it happened. i went to the local cop station (where undercover cars outnumber squad cars 4-to-1, but digressing i am) but they were no help. i doubt they wanted to put their hunting magazines down to help me so i decided i'd come to the only other place i could think of, here.

------->so,
    for peope who dont like reading,
    how do i find out if someone died in my house?

japillahan - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  2. ClueTwo

ClueTwo 12oz Veteran Member

ClueTwo - Replied Aug 7, 2005

Good question..I would check with the library first and probably do some google searches..I'm sure the information is out there.

ClueTwo - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  3. japillahan

japillahan - Replied Aug 7, 2005

i just found it odd that the po-lice diddnt want to help...no wait no i dont

4. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Weapon X - Replied Aug 7, 2005

Yo, that's cool that you started this thread. I don't give a fuck about ghosts but I had suggested this to my buddy who is having similar issues. I just never thought about how to find records like this, aside from the microfiche (sp) at the library.

Weapon X - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  5. japillahan

japillahan - Replied Aug 7, 2005

i started to do that but i dont have a year. the apt buildings were built sometime in the 70's (my landbitch dosent even know). ive gone through one year and i dont know if there was less crime or less printed reports of it, but the newspaper hardly mentions murders... i guess i'll just keep looking

6. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Intangible - Replied Aug 7, 2005

I found out this kids Gramdama used to live in my apartment and she died in my room...nothing creepy happens too often...but now i feel like an old lady is constantly watching everything i do...even though i dont give a shit.

Intangible - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  7. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

Dick Quickwood - Replied Aug 7, 2005

in the apartment i lived in for 11 years, a guy who lived there not long before me died, people said he was drunk and breathed his vomit

Dick Quickwood - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  8. theGOON

theGOON 12oz Member

theGOON - Replied Aug 10, 2005

this has nothing to do with death metal... highly disappointed.

so how many of you guys like metal?

*edit for forgetting key words...

theGOON - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  9. deterrent

deterrent 12oz Veteran Member

deterrent - Replied Aug 10, 2005

I've never seen this tread before, seriously

deterrent - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  10. MAGS156

MAGS156 12oz Senior Member

MAGS156 - Replied Aug 10, 2005

I thought this was gonna be about doowap

but I'd start at the local library or search your local newspapers arcives for your address

MAGS156 - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  11. FunTimePartyTeam

FunTimePartyTeam 12oz Senior Member

FunTimePartyTeam - Replied Aug 10, 2005

There should be a library that has dedicated itself to public records of housing in your area, most places have them. Remember that scene in Chinatown when Jack rips the paper with the ruler? Go there and ask about your spot. Theyll give you all public records relating to your house. Including building permits, blueprints, original sketches, list of owners, and most likely any mention of deaths. Also if there is no mention of deaths you can use the names of the owners and cross reference your microfishe lookings. It seems like work, but itll be more rewarding once youre talking to the dead, and besides what did you expect anyway?

FunTimePartyTeam - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  12. Fondles

Fondles 12oz Veteran Member

Fondles - Replied Aug 10, 2005

BOO NIGGA ITS CASPER

Fondles - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages: