DEATH METAL

NoEZ

any one in here listen to death metal........

and to you who think slipknot is death metal you need you head exsamined....

i listne to mainly opeth..cryptopsy...death....krisiun....dimmu borgir(black metal)....cephalic carnage.....mortican sort of....in flames....theres more but i cant think of any that i listen to the most.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i doubt it.....if its in the mainstream catagory then no...there is no death metal band that is mainstream....slayer is sort of death metal...but not really ..some peopel consider them to be but i dont.....they more speed hardcore then death...but wat ever...cannibal corpse is fukin tight man...i think i forgot about them....mayhem too!!!

i'm fuckin all about it dun.

slipknot is a polished off and bastardized version of death metal. and they are fucking terrible for being that. YAY I WEAR A FUCKING MELTED BUCKET FOR A MASK! WHOOPDEE FUCKING DOO! fuckin diararre love

opeth is considered melodic metal. i fucking love their work. their songs are so long and amazing. their tracks never get boring to me. its such beautiful music.

cryptopsy was the first death metal band i ever heard and i have always loved their work. so fucking technical and well done. each song has sometihng special about it that crushes everything.

death...i havent heard much of them...ill have to check them out again.

krisiun..ill check them out.

dimmu borgir is FUCKING BRUTAL. ahhhhhhhh everything about them is completely amazing.

cephalic carnage is deathmetal/grindcore madness. i love their sampling and the way they blend them into their songs. very very original and outstanding.

mortician is very interesting. almost everysong with a 2 minute sample from a horror movie. thats awesome. and i love the fact that their drums are programmed and sound so interesting. thats very original. agoraphobic nosebleed uses drum programming as well. i didnt know until like 3 weeks ago. fucking incredible work.

in flames...ill have to check out again...i didnt like them when i heard them before...

-------

death metal, black metal, and doom metal are the most amazing metal genres ever. dance like a fucking unicorn.

Guest blood as ink

yeah...exhumed is from this area...they never play really...and when they do i miss them or they just cancel there shows...bastards.

did u kno cryptopsy finally got a new vocalist...the other ones suked..this one is cool i heard...i couldnt get to the latest show a week ago...it had dimmu borgir...krisiun..cryptopsy and diabolical(never heard tho) opeth is melodic death metal...they my favorite...inflames is osrta like opeth....but not as good...more mainstreamish soudn to it...i hate mainstram...fukin gay bands:

linkin park

disturbed

papa roach

stained

mudvayne

hed pe

creed

that one band that sung let the bodies hit the floor..that was gay

alto more i just cant think of any...add more to the gay band list if you want....

you didnt like cryptopsy's old vocalists!? Lord Worm who did the None So Vile vocals was very good at the traditional death metal sound. The vocalist on And Then You'll beg was very good. Flo Mounier, the drummer, even was saying in some interview that the vocalist on And Then You'll beg was the most original of all the other vocalists they had. I tihnk its interesting that their line up has changed a million times but the drummer has been in the band since the beginning.

linkin park is my favorite death metal band overall.

limp bizkit is good doom metal too.

whoami is that full devil jacket...im sick of groups that use face paint..hahaha..they try to hard....but usualy bands that use face paint are mainly black metal..but not all the time...cradel of fith is mainstream black metal..

kid i hope you were kidding about stinkin park and wimp bizkit...they totally gay mainstream..no talent..the vocals b4 were actually good...but i heard that the new one is better....none so vile vocals are actually very good come to think of it

hahha..yea that happened to me last year...is anyone in here in a band(death metal) i was for liek a month..then i fukin spat in the "leaders" face.....he was gettin on my back because i had to clean my house for cristmas...he wanted to practice the day b4 cristmas....i mean wats that shit...if i have to clean i have to clean...the band was liek the least important thing to me at the time....we all suked...except the drummer....they sarted a band when they only were liek a year into guitar..wat a bunch of retards..i joined caus ei was really bored..haha

Guest blood as ink

catheter fuckin' destroys....check them out...kinda sloppy but straight to the point.

in flames remind of iron maiden mixed with newer black metal...but good stuff.

exit wound...girl vocals that sound deeper then most men... check out there mp3's at lifeisabuse.com

blood duster...they just make me laugh.

old brutal truth is dope...so is is the newer stuff...just different.

old napalm death...more grind i guess?

cattle decapitation is another fuckin' great one.

old carcass too.

whoo hoo for gore!

Guest blood as ink

i forgot some..

nasum.

caliban..not death metal really...black metal mixed with hardcore...so fuckin' insane.

darkest hour...same as above but a little different...don't let the fact that they're on victory records get to ya.

and weakling...not death metal..kinda i guess...just very epic sounding.slow but fast...ahh i need to shiut up...they're just great.

i thank vinyl junkie for introducing me to weakling...incredible.

Guest professor poopatronic

damn, you guys are fuckin' sleeping! one word: OBITUARY. this band rocks my fucking socks off. anyways, has anybody heard the new cannibal corpse album? i heard from a couple sources it's off the chain. also, mortician and exhumed are excellent. i've never really understood the appeal behind napalm death, i don't know why but i just don't like 'em. oh and of course deicide is badass.

Mercyful Fate

i'm not sure i'd call it death metal, but its pretty fuckin close...actually, its pretty demented shit!

Mercyful Fate - some old school shit my brother turned me onto...they're fuckin crazy in concert

if anyone doesnt know of these guys King Diamond is their singer...if that helps...

Guest professor poopatronic
Originally posted by NATO

thanks for turning out. and keeping the scene aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive.

fuckin classic

Archived