Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

DEATH METAL

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by NoEZ, Mar 10, 2002.

1. NoEZ

NoEZ New Jack

any one in here listen to death metal........

and to you who think slipknot is death metal you need you head exsamined....

i listne to mainly opeth..cryptopsy...death....krisiun....dimmu borgir(black metal)....cephalic carnage.....mortican sort of....in flames....theres more but i cant think of any that i listen to the most.....

2. whoami

whoami Guest

hrmm

Full Devil Jacket they death???I dont know man.....I just listen to music.....[​IMG]

3. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

cannibal mother fucking corpse

4. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

exhumed rocks...there's a few others too.

but i think most death metal sucks though.

5. NoEZ

NoEZ New Jack

i doubt it.....if its in the mainstream catagory then no...there is no death metal band that is mainstream....slayer is sort of death metal...but not really ..some peopel consider them to be but i dont.....they more speed hardcore then death...but wat ever...cannibal corpse is fukin tight man...i think i forgot about them....mayhem too!!!

6. NoEZ

NoEZ New Jack

ive heard of exhumed..they played here once but i wasnt able to get my poor ass to the show!!

7. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

i'm fuckin all about it dun.

slipknot is a polished off and bastardized version of death metal. and they are fucking terrible for being that. YAY I WEAR A FUCKING MELTED BUCKET FOR A MASK! WHOOPDEE FUCKING DOO! fuckin diararre love

opeth is considered melodic metal. i fucking love their work. their songs are so long and amazing. their tracks never get boring to me. its such beautiful music.

cryptopsy was the first death metal band i ever heard and i have always loved their work. so fucking technical and well done. each song has sometihng special about it that crushes everything.

death...i havent heard much of them...ill have to check them out again.

krisiun..ill check them out.

dimmu borgir is FUCKING BRUTAL. ahhhhhhhh everything about them is completely amazing.

cephalic carnage is deathmetal/grindcore madness. i love their sampling and the way they blend them into their songs. very very original and outstanding.

mortician is very interesting. almost everysong with a 2 minute sample from a horror movie. thats awesome. and i love the fact that their drums are programmed and sound so interesting. thats very original. agoraphobic nosebleed uses drum programming as well. i didnt know until like 3 weeks ago. fucking incredible work.

in flames...ill have to check out again...i didnt like them when i heard them before...

-------

death metal, black metal, and doom metal are the most amazing metal genres ever. dance like a fucking unicorn.

8. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

yeah...exhumed is from this area...they never play really...and when they do i miss them or they just cancel there shows...bastards.

9. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

ahhhhhhhhhhh this thread makes me smile 9 thousand times

i love the artwork on the exhumed cds. hahahahaha so ridiculous.

i got their slaughtercult limited edition cd that is shaped like a electric sawblade. hahaha.

10. NoEZ

NoEZ New Jack

did u kno cryptopsy finally got a new vocalist...the other ones suked..this one is cool i heard...i couldnt get to the latest show a week ago...it had dimmu borgir...krisiun..cryptopsy and diabolical(never heard tho) opeth is melodic death metal...they my favorite...inflames is osrta like opeth....but not as good...more mainstreamish soudn to it...i hate mainstram...fukin gay bands:

linkin park
    disturbed
    papa roach
    stained
    mudvayne
    hed pe
    creed
    that one band that sung let the bodies hit the floor..that was gay
    alto more i just cant think of any...add more to the gay band list if you want....

11. NoEZ

NoEZ New Jack

i cant believe i forgot NILE they fukin rule..amorphis used to be death metal...suidakra( they funny sound..its liek lepricon music) god forbid is ok..meshuggah is ok

12. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

you didnt like cryptopsy's old vocalists!? Lord Worm who did the None So Vile vocals was very good at the traditional death metal sound. The vocalist on And Then You'll beg was very good. Flo Mounier, the drummer, even was saying in some interview that the vocalist on And Then You'll beg was the most original of all the other vocalists they had. I tihnk its interesting that their line up has changed a million times but the drummer has been in the band since the beginning.

linkin park is my favorite death metal band overall.

limp bizkit is good doom metal too.

13. NoEZ

NoEZ New Jack

whoami is that full devil jacket...im sick of groups that use face paint..hahaha..they try to hard....but usualy bands that use face paint are mainly black metal..but not all the time...cradel of fith is mainstream black metal..

14. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

nile fucking crushes. they are one of the most original death metal bands i ever heard. their egyptian melodies and overall theme is very outstanding.

face paint sucks

cradle of filth is unfourtunetly a great band, but i heard their new album fucking sucks.

15. NoEZ

NoEZ New Jack

kid i hope you were kidding about stinkin park and wimp bizkit...they totally gay mainstream..no talent..the vocals b4 were actually good...but i heard that the new one is better....none so vile vocals are actually very good come to think of it