Death is a gift... Life is a blessing

Guest popasquat

Guest popasquat
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest popasquat
Originally posted by popasquat

I am sick of all these people and their damn passarounds.... spend some time on your own book. Get better at graff.

So what your saying is when peole send out a passaround book they wait until they get their book back before hey do anything constructive. I jsut don't see why you can't work on your skills while you wait for a book to be passed around.

Off of that subject and back to your work. I think it's dope man. Keep doing your thang. :cool:

Guest popasquat

sickboy... all I meant was that there are many "passaround" threads, yours being one of them, and I think people need to get back to just posting flicks from their blackbook. don't get your feelings hurt, its just the internet.

and to KingofHell, I have heard that before. Frankly I don't care. Idid those a while ago, and i knew at the time they were bites. It personally helps me to progress artistically by copying or incorporating other people's ideas and techniques.

Guest beardo

i dont see how doing or having passarounds effects anything.

just be careful who youre sending your address to.

you are doing what your mad at. people do a pass around in some cases ( a toys case) to see whgat others do and to be able to study it.

you studied and have done some inccredable biting here;

i thin you should pay:

Ewok

delak

loomit

Sub

and maybe set up a writers trust fund to donate to eerytime you do letters cause those arent yours either.

congrats on being a cc of your favorite writers.

but most poeple will respect you more doing your own shit even if its wack( and it is), then doing decent reproductions on paper.

Im not sorry if your mad. You had to know this would happen.

Originally posted by Scott LaJock

you are doing what your mad at. people do a pass around in some cases ( a toys case) to see whgat others do and to be able to study it.

you studied and have done some inccredable biting here;

i thin you should pay:

Ewok

delak

loomit

Sub

and maybe set up a writers trust fund to donate to eerytime you do letters cause those arent yours either.

congrats on being a cc of your favorite writers.

but most poeple will respect you more doing your own shit even if its wack( and it is), then doing decent reproductions on paper.

Im not sorry if your mad. You had to know this would happen.

your comments tend to be very on-key. kudos.

and popasquat or whatever.....telling people "well post your shit" is such a 3rd grade response.....you bit the stuff, and only admitted to it when you got called on it. dont get all pissy. just accept it.

Archived