Death and Destruction (photos)

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

not bad, pretty good. you need to find more interesting photos. i liked the first pic of the wrecked building the most. perfect use of dead space, nice how you shot it so the building had the slant to it. had the wreckage leading up to the part that is barely standing. kind of like a triumph in a way. nice flics. keep em coming.

Originally posted by Cracked Ass

Demolition may be the only job I could ever love.

I've been working over time at a toy store just so I can smash all of the returned items with a cro-bar, theres just something so impure about me smashing kids toys with such hate.

I would love to be a demo man seriously.I'd be clean up up for a few years just because some day I could break alot of shit.

The last good smashing I did was an abandoned AC. It was pretty cool because I had never smashed one up with a lead pipe before. presurized freon gas escaping gets me amped.

Another good thing I smashed was a TV..Ive actually dont that 3 times now. Dropping a TV off a dry damn is pretty rad. The tube blows up and makes a white light.

Ive also been putting various aerosols in the fire. One went off at the stroke of midnight on new years..

Water heaters are good smashin' too.

Archived