dear [your name here]...

NeverSleep

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: CRACKER

Originally posted by Jae3

.....SPEAK E-N-G-L-I-S-H....."WeakKid" !....THIS IS AMERICA.....SHOW SOME RESPECT.

its a fucking forum..the forum doesn't belong to your fucking country! some people from canada, from mexico and from all over europe come in here.. go learn spanish or get yourself a dictionnary and educate yourself or shut it :o

that ges whole car is like something i would see in a nightmare, its like a big fake looking ghost that you know is real but it totally looks fake. im scared. btw, the res is real nice on your camera...what kind you got? im planning on getting a digi rebel since i have the lens for it from my rebel Ti. just wanna know what you think the goods are.

Originally posted by freightster

that ges whole car is like something i would see in a nightmare, its like a big fake looking ghost that you know is real but it totally looks fake. im scared. btw, the res is real nice on your camera...what kind you got? im planning on getting a digi rebel since i have the lens for it from my rebel Ti. just wanna know what you think the goods are.

its a fugifilm finepix a303... i dont know much about cameras, i just know i like mine a lot.

Archived