Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Dear Willy Wonka,

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by GEAsusONEnep, Apr 1, 2002.

1. GEAsusONEnep

GEAsusONEnep Guest

Why do you insist on telling an internet bulliten board full of prepubescent "writers" how good looking you are and how many girls you can have sex with in 90% of your posts? Does this provide the self esteem boost that you need to get through your day?

2. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Why did you register a new name just to post this message about wonka?

3. bug

bug Guest

its obviously a sign of insecurity. trying to reaffirm himself. if this is the case, just let him have it. who cares? if it makes him feel better, he can do it all he wants. i like reading it way more than the millions of threads about "whats wrong with girls?" maybe you cam learn from willy's charm.

4. platapie

platapie Guest

whoa why do you care?

5. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

ahaha you got a point

but that doesnt mean your not a loser... and a coward

which technically is worse than being a loser, or a nerd.

because its over the internet, so if your an internet coward then...

youd be better off being a nerd, or one of those emotional people who cry n shit cause they are egulfed in self pity and tons of other self inflicted emotional disorders for the sake of feeling sorry for themselves or to have someone else feel sorry for them

so my point being

be a nerd, or a loser

or an emotional loser nerd for all i care but a coward?

aww man you take the cake... pussy

i now dont feel right talking to anyone on this board or relating to them, because this could have been anyone of you.

go to hell wimp

6. railroadjerk

railroadjerk Guest

last i checked, i had pubes. a few too many, in fact.

7. GEAsusONEnep

GEAsusONEnep Guest

Actually, I have no other name registered. I've been reading the messages at the boards for a while, but haven't decided to register until now. An administrator can even check my IP or whatever it is they do to prove it. I care because he has taken it a step too far and the constant bullshitting is turning the board into a junior high boy's locker room, and willy wonka is the giant ugly kid that everyone is afraid to call out on his bullshit.

How am I a coward? Trust me, if I had the time/money to fly to whichever South Dakota suburb this kid lived in, I would take the next flight to slap this internet-stud right in his face.

8. el barto

el barto Elite Member

youd have to fly a lot farther than south dakota buddy

9. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

word...spring is in the air. it's time to trim the mafucka.

10. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

ZOW ZOW

shut the fuck up , youre a loser and you dont know shit.

11. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

hmmmmm

either you really are a coward... or you just better than us eh?

is that what you think?

yea well ok we get your point, i see where this is going...

you should have kept your mouth shut and your hands clean oh great one

besides let willy live in his fantasy fabio world if he wants to

what the fuck am i talking about?

yea thats what i thought, big guy

12. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

dingle berrys really suck.

13. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

because i am good looking and i do "boink" a lot of girls.....

14. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

MONSTERS INC.

MONSTERS INC.

15. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

if u got it, flaunt it baby