Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Dear stupid Californians,

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by iloveboxcars, Oct 22, 2003.

1. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

(and the rest of the country im sure)

The new 20 dollar bill is not a collectors item. It isn't limited edition, it is what the 20 dollar bill will look like for many years to come. Go ahead and hang it up on your wall. Go ahead and give the cashiers your old 20's before you give them the new ones. Please, continue to be the retards I have known and have come to love. Ok, that's a lie.

love, annoyedasfuckboxcars.

2. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

p.s. your new governor likes to lick beetledung

3. Daddy Screw

Daddy Screw Member

whats on the new $20 bill?is it arnie? that would be funny as fuck!

4. gfreshsushi

gfreshsushi Senior Member

no, they just changed it to look more like euros, with all the different colors in it.

iloveboxcars, what is the point of this thread? are you mad because americans are idiots, or because you haven't gotten a new $20 out of an atm yet? i've seen em, and they look ridiculous.

5. The Dude

The Dude Elite Member

they remind me of a car "pink slip"

6. Daddy Screw

Daddy Screw Member

7. Emett_Ray

Emett_Ray New Jack

Dear Stupid Californians,
    Your new governor's transition cabinet includes people from the current and previous bush admins, the reagan admin and the ever so great pete wilson admin. Congratulations, you just elected the minds behind the federal goverment to run your state!
    Allthough since a lot of countys used those digital voting machines they probably stole the election any way, To tap a data base and change numbers is not the most challenging thing in the world.
    Anyway, Congrats Cali. We are Fucked.

8. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

don't forget he's buddy buddy with ken lay
    before the energy problems, and now that
    he's in, the lawsuit to get the money back
    from lay and others has been 'terminatered'.

9. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Well, better than fucking bustamante being govenor. That man wanted to make it legal for illegal aliens to get drivers licenses. Hell no.

California may nuts...but I like to call it home.

Oh, the new twenty dollar bills.....haven't seen'em yet but i agree with iloveboxcars that money isn't "collectible". Well, in a sense it is but...uhm, ahg...yeah

10. king kong

king kong Banned

11. krie

krie Guest

12. S@T@N

[email protected]@N Senior Member

What the fuck ever happened to not letting non-fluent english speakers
    be in our government?

13. suicidebombr

suicidebombr Member

only people who weren't born in the U.S. can't run for President.

14. cultural me

cultural me Member

i hate that stupid bill. i really cant express how much i do. even now its rare to get a REAL normal 20, not the big ass printed ones. but yea, california sucks ass.

fuckin yuppies are trying to invade oregon. if you like sun go check your colon, i shoved it up there somewhere...

15. S@T@N

[email protected]@N Senior Member

No no, I mean the unwritten rule where guys who sound like ex nazi's
    and look like ubersoldats don't get to be in charge.