Dear stupid Californians,

iloveboxcars

(and the rest of the country im sure)

The new 20 dollar bill is not a collectors item. It isn't limited edition, it is what the 20 dollar bill will look like for many years to come. Go ahead and hang it up on your wall. Go ahead and give the cashiers your old 20's before you give them the new ones. Please, continue to be the retards I have known and have come to love. Ok, that's a lie.

love, annoyedasfuckboxcars.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Stupid Californians,

Your new governor's transition cabinet includes people from the current and previous bush admins, the reagan admin and the ever so great pete wilson admin. Congratulations, you just elected the minds behind the federal goverment to run your state!

Allthough since a lot of countys used those digital voting machines they probably stole the election any way, To tap a data base and change numbers is not the most challenging thing in the world.

Anyway, Congrats Cali. We are Fucked.

Guest BROWNer

don't forget he's buddy buddy with ken lay

before the energy problems, and now that

he's in, the lawsuit to get the money back

from lay and others has been 'terminatered'.

Well, better than fucking bustamante being govenor. That man wanted to make it legal for illegal aliens to get drivers licenses. Hell no.

California may nuts...but I like to call it home.

Oh, the new twenty dollar bills.....haven't seen'em yet but i agree with iloveboxcars that money isn't "collectible". Well, in a sense it is but...uhm, ahg...yeah

i hate that stupid bill. i really cant express how much i do. even now its rare to get a REAL normal 20, not the big ass printed ones. but yea, california sucks ass.

fuckin yuppies are trying to invade oregon. if you like sun go check your colon, i shoved it up there somewhere...

Three-Card Monte

I looks like play money to me. I'm annoyed that the Government simply cannot get enough of fucking around with the money supply, the look of the bills, etc., etc., etc. If I knew the history of all the changes in U.S. currency I'd put it here. They just WON'T leave it the fuck alone. Every time they change the money, we get screwed again.

What's the rationale behind the two-tier currency system? One "American" dollar for overseas, and another "American" dollar for the continental U.S. It's like living in Bolivia or somewhere. Pretty soon we'll be doing business with wheelbarrows full of money, like during the German Weimar Republic.

I'm not sure if it's with all the new bills or just the new 100's that are coming out next year, but I heard there will be something embedded within the note that will make it possible to detect areas that are hoarding large amounts cash with satellites or airplane, using some kind of a radar system.

!@#$%, you know what im saying...this mofo is like "kahleefornya has A treemendous deeskonect"

so not only did he pronounce the state wrong but the commercial was played countless times with bad grammar.

ontop of that....hes whole platform was "i know what needs to be done and how to do it" along with "its time to terminate gray davis"

if the huge majority, more than turned out for the gray davis election just two years ago elected that guy by such a overwhelming majority, and its not republican bush intrests that not only had every tv station playing almost exclusivley arnold campaign but a huge multi billion energy lawsuit to settle (enron and homeys) than i would be truly amazed if this election was not rigged.

Think of all the trouble they had to go through to throw the 00 election it took months of court battles and recounts. shit with digital voting you tap the main server and there is no proof that millions of votes had been switched.

i mean shit. i dont really give a fuck. i dont know what these people are motivated by. yeah yeah yeah, i need all the worlds power and money so i can fuck people over to make more money and start more wars and put more people in prison.

boo. this goverment sucks. i wanta recall.

good point kabar an ae. the us currency is traded heavily all over the world.

with the patriot act they can sieze all your bank assests so you cant take them overseas via smuggling with them being radar trackable.

Cause they are just a bunch of right wing pigeons from outer space sent here to destroy the human race-Dead Milkmen.

Originally posted by cultural me

but yea, california sucks ass.

fuckin yuppies are trying to invade oregon. if you like sun go check your colon, i shoved it up there somewhere...

thanks, we were able to pull the sun out of our asses and proceded to burn your faces with it. Maybe that would explain why so many of you up there look like your face was lit on fire and put out with an icepick.

oh,right...twenty dollar bills....who cares what it looks like!?!?!? As long as that twenty is going to keep me in food and alcohol as well as shutting my gf up, i am not gonna complain what it looks like. They could turn it pink for all i care.

Originally posted by Emett_Ray

Dear Stupid Californians,

Your new governor's transition cabinet includes people from the current and previous bush admins, the reagan admin and the ever so great pete wilson admin. Congratulations, you just elected the minds behind the federal goverment to run your state!

Allthough since a lot of countys used those digital voting machines they probably stole the election any way, To tap a data base and change numbers is not the most challenging thing in the world.

Anyway, Congrats Cali. We are Fucked.

i got an idea why dont you go fuck yourself commie bastard. he was elected by a huge margin. if i was stationed in california i wouldve voted for him too. so iff you dont like him go tell him you think he's a cock and he will pound your into the ground faggot.

Wow, everybody took this wrong. This thread is not about Ahnold. This thread is not about how I dislike the color of the new currency. This thread is about people who are saving the new money. I put californians because I live in california and this is obviously the only place I have seen it happen. I'm sure it happens in other states as well.

Archived