dear seeking,

Guest HESHIANDET

Guest HESHIANDET

tonight is definitely a night where your concerned friendster post is relevent....dont sweat though, i did a bunch of graff. so hip hop..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by A Fire Inside

i stopped by there about 5 months ago, and noticed you and him peaking out from under the scribble that is now over you two.

that wasnt 'over' his piece, that was his piece! it was during his experimental 'abstract' phase. he did alot of groound breaking work, filling with silly string as well.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

for those of you in melbourne, loop troop playing the corner hotel on the 24th (i think...check beat, or inpress or one of them...) only $16

motherfucker!

these big acts always miss perth...cunts!

I'm so illa hip hop son it's 2:30 am and I just finshed mah 11th peice in 24 hours.Seeks I did some flats for ya g.....Johnny never called me back whata gaylord!

hesh if your commin that close to me we'll have to make it the same weekend, I'm pretty sure the rock city couldn't hold us both.

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

for those of you in melbourne, loop troop playing the corner hotel on the 24th (i think...check beat, or inpress or one of them...) only $16

Somebody make some noize about this, support Loop Troop worldwide...

Archived