Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Dear Mr. ABC

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Gunm, Mar 28, 2006.

1. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Sir, i feel your pain when it comes to asking people for music in just about ANY Soulseek chat room....

Why is it you can't get a straight answer out of people......rather, you have to deal with 20 some odd elitists that clown on you for liking a track because it was played on the radio ONCE back in 1998.

E.G. your typical exchange on Soulseek

me: Hey, does someone know where I can come up on a hip step
    massive track from 1999?

Person 1: Fuck you! They suck!

Person 2: Hey Lens, dontcha know THEY SUCK?!?!?

Me: Well, whatever, that's great, but could anyone just tell me where I could find said track

Person 2: gtfo noob!

Person 1: Your taste in music is horrible you faggot!

Person 3: Hey, what are we talking about? OMG! ROFL! DID SOMEONE JUST ASK ABOUT HIP STEP MASSIVE!?!?!? LOL< WHAT A DICKHEAD!

Me: Great, okay, bye.

I swear, either you have to like the most obscure bullshit music imaginable or you have no business being in those rooms. I wish you could instant message pistol shots or stabbings.

2. AlwaysBombin

AlwaysBombin Senior Member

I've had this dream for quite some time

3. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

it's time for people to die. in really large amounts. of obscure penis diseases

4. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep Member

you in the 12oz room now?

5. Abracadabra

i'll be there in a second

6. Abracadabra

moogs, did ya still need that gfk track?

7. PUMPKIN ESCOBAR

PUMPKIN ESCOBAR Senior Member

The reason I use the wishlist.

8. SpyD

SpyD Elite Member

soulseek party

9. RumPuncher

RumPuncher Elite Member

10. Gunm

Gunm Banned

^^^

ha ha, excellent reading sir

Fake Punk: One time I hung out with Rollins after a spoken word show. He was a really awesome guy, he even bought me a beer, and I was only fifteen!
    Real Punk: Did I ever tell you about the time me and Richard Hell set Nancy Reagan’s car on fire?

Fake Punk: When I was seventeen, my best friend died of a heroin overdose. It really made me stop and think about what everything means, you know?
    Real Punk: One time I was awake for six weeks shooting up amphetamines, and I finally just blacked out from exhaustion. I woke up two months later in Anton LeVey’s walk-in freezer.

Fake Punk: Hey, you should come check out my new band, we’re gonna play the Veteran’s Hall on 12th Street next Friday.
    Real Punk: I used to be the drummer for X, but I got kicked out after I fucked Karen Carpenter.

11. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

haha

12. I have learned this lesson too along time ago. Anytime you say "Hey where can I download this" a whole bunch of assholes feel the need to talk shit about that band when they know they listen to them to. Fucking elitist assholes man. I once browse one of those elitist assholes files after he told me my band sucks that I want to download and that mutherfuka had Ashlee Simpson CD's (Like not one song but whole cds) and then he has the nerve to talk shit casue I want to download some hardcore band.

13. Gunm

Gunm Banned

^^^

yes yes yes

thank you.

I just don't get it. What the fuck do these people care anyway? I always try to help people out.

14. FuzZy

FuzZy Elite Member

google....thats how you help people out
    :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

15. Antron

Antron Junior Member