Dear Mr. ABC

Gunm

Sir, i feel your pain when it comes to asking people for music in just about ANY Soulseek chat room....

Why is it you can't get a straight answer out of people......rather, you have to deal with 20 some odd elitists that clown on you for liking a track because it was played on the radio ONCE back in 1998.

E.G. your typical exchange on Soulseek

me: Hey, does someone know where I can come up on a hip step

massive track from 1999?

Person 1: Fuck you! They suck!

Person 2: Hey Lens, dontcha know THEY SUCK?!?!?

Me: Well, whatever, that's great, but could anyone just tell me where I could find said track

Person 2: gtfo noob!

Person 1: Your taste in music is horrible you faggot!

Person 3: Hey, what are we talking about? OMG! ROFL! DID SOMEONE JUST ASK ABOUT HIP STEP MASSIVE!?!?!? LOL< WHAT A DICKHEAD!

Me: Great, okay, bye.

I swear, either you have to like the most obscure bullshit music imaginable or you have no business being in those rooms. I wish you could instant message pistol shots or stabbings.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^^

ha ha, excellent reading sir

Fake Punk: One time I hung out with Rollins after a spoken word show. He was a really awesome guy, he even bought me a beer, and I was only fifteen!

Real Punk: Did I ever tell you about the time me and Richard Hell set Nancy Reagan’s car on fire?

Fake Punk: When I was seventeen, my best friend died of a heroin overdose. It really made me stop and think about what everything means, you know?

Real Punk: One time I was awake for six weeks shooting up amphetamines, and I finally just blacked out from exhaustion. I woke up two months later in Anton LeVey’s walk-in freezer.

Fake Punk: Hey, you should come check out my new band, we’re gonna play the Veteran’s Hall on 12th Street next Friday.

Real Punk: I used to be the drummer for X, but I got kicked out after I fucked Karen Carpenter.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Originally posted by LENS@Mar 28 2006, 01:02 PM

Sir, i feel your pain when it comes to asking people for music in just about ANY Soulseek chat room....

Why is it you can't get a straight answer out of people......rather, you have to deal with 20 some odd elitists that clown on you for liking a track because it was played on the radio ONCE back in 1998.

E.G. your typical exchange on Soulseek

me: Hey, does someone know where I can come up on a hip step

massive track from 1999?

Person 1: Fuck you! They suck!

Person 2: Hey Lens, dontcha know THEY SUCK?!?!?

Me: Well, whatever, that's great, but could anyone just tell me where I could find said track

Person 2: gtfo noob!

Person 1: Your taste in music is horrible you faggot!

Person 3: Hey, what are we talking about? OMG! ROFL! DID SOMEONE JUST ASK ABOUT HIP STEP MASSIVE!?!?!? LOL< WHAT A DICKHEAD!

Me: Great, okay, bye.

I swear, either you have to like the most obscure bullshit music imaginable or you have no business being in those rooms. I wish you could instant message pistol shots or stabbings.

I have learned this lesson too along time ago. Anytime you say "Hey where can I download this" a whole bunch of assholes feel the need to talk shit about that band when they know they listen to them to. Fucking elitist assholes man. I once browse one of those elitist assholes files after he told me my band sucks that I want to download and that mutherfuka had Ashlee Simpson CD's (Like not one song but whole cds) and then he has the nerve to talk shit casue I want to download some hardcore band.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Originally posted by FuzZy+Mar 28 2006, 02:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FuzZy - Mar 28 2006, 02:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-LENS@Mar 28 2006, 02:35 PM

^^^ I always try to help people out.

google....thats how you help people out

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

[/b]

Yeah you can really Google "You know that song I heard on that movie that one time" and it would know exactly what your talking about.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Point is a retarded question is just that a retarded question, but if some one is asking "Hey do you guys have the new WHATEVER album" it shouldn't be picked apart by elitist assholes. That is a valid and not retarded question.

point is Im confused

who said it was or wasn't a retard question???

all I said was Lens says go to google when he helps people

and yes its in the third rail section where most questions in there have been asked over and over

I actually thought it was hilarious everytime I would see some kid ask a question and then see Lens a couple replies later:

http://www.google.com

Guest R@ndomH3ro

^^ Just making another point, not really on your comment. Just voicing my opinions on how people are quick to jump on questions and make them into retarded questions.