Dear 12oz prophet.....

oneeightyone

Dear 12oz,

So i sit here today staring out the window and i thnk to myself...why do you suck so much ass lately.

We used to be cool, id come in, have a few laughs. enjoy the P.G. bashing and even rock out in my off white Beef Venue t-shirt on sunny days.

Taking road trips with fellow friends of yours and even getting up with a few of them.

Id find myself at waffle houses hudreds of miles from home at odd hours of the night with not one but even up to about 4 or 5 of your most loyal fans. Talking about what else? why 12oz is so cool and how because of it, here we are, hundreds of miles away

enjoying waffles for dinner.

I think when i saw you take down the krie thread, that kinda sucked, there's still people on here missing him, but i guess he's yesterday's news. Just like your once positive character., it's gone.

Actually, ill leave that as the last note on my behalf...you took down the Krie Thread. That lets me know how you have changed.

-Mr. 181.

P.S.

A little bird came and told me this as it sat on the window sill. . .

"but i know alot of us have talked and we can all agree that 12oz has become stale and wack the last year or so. basically since they got all the new mods. seriously, it's not a real job to "work" at 12oz, it's the fucking internet. we are nothing more than letters on a computer screen, they take things to seriously. hey, i better watch what i say or i might get a threatning call from one of them! yeah, wonk saggin!"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd have to say that 181 is almost 110% correct.

back in the day it wasn't a mod with a big head.

it was all laughs and great threads. well, except

for the tease threads.

as far as moving to pg...fuck that. fuck bombing science, too.

they can eat a dick. but if you (12oz) start losing your members,

you start losing your business. that's no good.

i respect raven alot for forking out money to make a place for us to come to and bullshit, share flicks, etc. what i don't respect is 'hiring' on mods who have inflated egos and such.

beginning of the end?

p.s.: it's all a business decision.

Casek, i knows yours wasnt, but what im saying is that in the seeking thread there seems to be alot of tension. And some of that tension spread to other threads.

*Edit.

It also seems that if that poiintless thread wasnt created then the team handsome thing would have just been forgotten and not much of a deal made out of the whole situation.

But, thats just my analysis of the whole thing.

Originally posted by BEEFEATER@Nov 21 2005, 10:56 AM

you dont HAVE to be here.

no, we dont have to be here if we dont like it. but it was nice to come on here (for me, during my work hours) to shoot the shit with the rest of the 12oz family and not worry if one of our comments would offend the mods or if we'd get "yelled" at by the mods (like how it is now). i would have to agree with what casek said and about the inflated egos and such. a lot has changed since the new mods have been "hired" and im not saying this to offend any of my friends that are mods but there was a time when 12oz was laid back and everyone would just get along and laugh at each other. but now, its like there's so much tension and so much beef that 12oz has become an unfriendly place to be. i've been on this site for a long time now and i've met some amazing people from this site and its just kinda sad to see it like the way it is now.

This shit is like high school, its one big place with a ton of little cliques, each clique has one or more people who may overlap into the next on some level. Every so often the balance is disrupted for some stupid reason and then you have the drama. I forget sometimes that the average age of a 12ozer is btwn. 17 and 24. So, that being said some people are still that “I need attention� phase of life and like to talk shit and have an ego for whatever reason.

I personally have no idea what any this E-Beef is over, nor do I care, or care to be involved in it. I come on here to look at flix, and have some laughs, that’s it. I’ve met a few of you guys (and girls) and everyone seemed chill as hell, so what’s the deal?

Anyway, yeah it’s a fuckin E-Forum. If people are involving personal beef or favoritism when allegedly doing a job that should be impartial, that’s just weak, but again like I said, it’s an E-Forum, why stress it??? It isn’t real life, if someone gets a hard on from flexin’ their E-Muscle, well let them have their fun. I for one am not going to lose any sleep over it. I can care less if I’m not the winner of a pretentious E-popularity contest!

awww we're so cool!

1800075456p.jpg

but i'm not, and i like it!

heathers1.jpg

Originally posted by BEEFEATER@Nov 21 2005, 03:45 PM

Here at 12oz, we need all complaint forms filled out in writing and in triplicate.

Thanks.

now that was funny. honestly.

please keep this thread open. let what needs to be said be said so we can

get it all out in the open.

i'm tired of the bullshit.

viva la 12oz

yeah im all for leaving this thread open.

It's like hearing Kanye West complain about the President.

If you dont watch yourselves 12ozprophet will create a hurricane that will attack your homes.

12ozprophet.com doesnt care about men with prosthetic legs.