dealing with divorce...

T=E=A=S=E

how many of you guys have divorced parents? did it fuck up your life? do you resent your parents decision or were you not old enough really to know its affect at the time?

because i think mine are getting closer and closer to divorce. which, would pretty much break my heart, but lately its been looking like it might be that time. at first i fought and fought them about it and told them how stupid that would be and how it wouldnt make sense and so on, but lately its been pretty bad.

my mom is pretty much a drunk, which is so embarrassing to say, not to mention it hurts me very much to see her like that... drinking trying to solve her problems in such a manner. but also because she's ruining her mind / body by drinking to. and i hate to watch people destroy themselves. she drinks and then she gets pissed off and violent, and goes off on my dad, about how he just watches tv all day when he comes home, how we're broke, and how she's tired of everything and everyone. i feel really bad for my dad. a lot of other men would have probally smacked my mom i think... she's pretty hurtful with her words to him.

sigh.

i think most of the problems lie with our financial situation, my dads not making much money right now, and bills are super tight and debt is piling up. other than that, my moms just a work-a-holic and although we (my dad, me and my brother) could do more around the house to help her out, even if we did all of that and then some, she'd still complain or look for something else to do or bitch about. and like i said, i think she's really mainly upset about the financial situation.

i dont know what to do anymore, im just tired of them fighting day in and day out, and her saying so much fucked up shit to my dad and him just having to take that shit. my dads a really cool and laid back guy, but i dont know how much more he can take.

i cant decide if he should end it, or what, but somethings got to change. shit hurts for real.

what have some of you gone through, or i dont know, whats some advice you have or some shit, cuz i dont know what else to do anymore... i can only do so much and its not helping really...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

TEASER, HOW OLD ARE YOU? EARLY TWENTIES RIGHT?

YOU SAY YOU HAVE A DECENT JOB, SO MOVE OUT OF HOME AND BELIEVE ME THAT WILL LESSEN THE FINANCIAL BURDEN A BIT AT HOME. ITS STILL AN EXTRA MOUTH THEY GOTTA FEED AND AN EXTRA PERSON BURNING ELECTRICITY, USING WATER AND GAS... IF THINGS ARE TIGHT ITS ALL ADDING UP. TRY SUPPORTING YOURSELF FOR A WHILE, YOU SAY YOURE ALL ABOUT FINDING YOURSELF SO WHY NOT TRY STANDING ON YOUR OWN TWO FEET FOR ONCE AND MAKING YOUR OWN WAY INSTEAD OF MUMMY AND DADDY HELPING YOU.

IM NOT SAYING YOURE THE ONE THATS CAUSING THE TENSION, BUT IT MIGHT HELP TO EASE IT A LITTLE IF YOU BECAME MORE INDEPENDENT

oh isnt this a bunch of horseshit.. get out of your suburban white picket home and think about if your mother was a crackwhore or a your sister was a stripper...

and talk to your dolls or something because taking all your problems to 12oz is getting a bit tiring lad..

Hahaha, Tease what's awesome is that you respond to this insults within 10 seconds of them being posted, which must mean you must be sitting there clicking the "reload" button every 2 seconds to see how much shit people are talking to you. And what's even more awesome is that I have you on ignore so it doesn't even fucking matter. LOLOLLIES

yo, for real for real, i hate my tv. and all my material shit, i think im going to sell my life on ebay for a dollar niggas. for reals.

fuck internet, fuck yalls mothers, fuck tv, fuck it all.

im going to just take my place in life, get like two other jobs, and move into a shitty apartment, save up as much money as i can and become the cynical old man im going to turn out to be anyways, and lure young girls over to the house and rape them.