Dealing with Cops ...

Clever Name

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah for real, those detectives do try to get sneaky with there questions though. its funny as hell when they're like "we do think you have talent, i like the stuff, just not on private or public property" and they don't know shit about it at all.

I hear ya!

I have had countless run-ins with the oinkers, but up until i got caught on this fr8 deal recently, i had neva been caught or charged for an actual Graffiti case, and i have been painting since 89. They are just waiting for you to confess, as long as they dont have any REAL shit on you, then just keep your trap shut, y'all dig?! :mad:

• 2 weeks later...

i used to hit my highschool and any others i would be at from bball or soccer or games or whatever and NOTHING ever happened , a few teachers even watched me do it , and all theyd ever say is go clean that off , maybe its just where i live but schools arent any different than a mailbox or telephone pole......

pray for me in a coupla weeks when the felonies and the misdemeanors that theyre trying to pin on me , hold up or dont...fuckin cops. "i think you have alot of talent and all, but its wrong" um i have no idea what youre talking about "well if you would just ask, im sure the city would be more than happy to set up legal walls for you" im sure you will. whatever they say they mean the exact opposite...its fucking weird, you have to think backwards...this guy looks like a pudgy john cusak...faggot.

:dazed: :dazed: :dazed: :dazed:

cops really cant do anything cuz if they didnt see you they cant just assume what you were doing regardless with paint on your fingers and they only charge peeps cuz they can't keep up with them.........thought broken school starts in 5 mins...... thought to be continued..

Guest jeff123456

you only hit the schools in the summer time when they dont paint over them.. thats what we do around here... last summer our high school had so much graffiti on in that it was hard to find an area do do a small throwie.. now the popo apear from no where they fucking sit in the bushes just waiting.. its fucking crazy..

Archived