dealing WitH annoying cutomers

A Fire Inside

Everyday at work I have to deal with some idiotic customers. I just don't understand how people can be so fucking stupid.

Example.. Customer is standing in front of the hammers (I work at a hardware store.) Customer then proceeds to ask me "Where are your hammers?" Uh, let's see asshole. They are RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!

There are more, but I'm beat from a hard day of dealing with jackasses.. post some of your retarded customer dealings.

(this thread dedicated to -Rage-, since he flipped out at work)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

tsrif

The customer is always and ASSHOLE!

Commonly asked questions at jobs I worked at:

Record store;

Q: 'Where is the new (enter CD name here)'

A: 'Right fucking behind you, ass!'

Q: 'Do you carry any local bands?'

A: 'Hrmmm... let me see. I work at a corporate record store that has the worst taste in new music. Let me check out back.'

Q: 'Do you have a restroom I can use?'

A: 'Buy something decent and I'll let you use it.'

Q: 'Can I listen to this?'

A: 'If you buy it.'

Movies;

Q: 'What time are your movies tonight?'

A: ---point to showtimes above thier head---

Q: 'These are the showtimes for tonight?'

A: ---point to showtimes above thier head that contain the DAY---

Q: 'Can you tell me where you theater is located?'

A: 'Keep driving you'll find it.'

Q: 'Are you going to show (enter name of some weird foreign film from the dawn of time)?'

A: 'Not in your lifetime.'

Q: 'Are you getting (enter the name of a movie that played 6 months ago)?'

A: 'Are you getting out enough?'

Q: 'Have you seen all these movies?'

A: 'Have you seen my dignity?'

Q: 'I bet you get sick of smelling popcorn all the time?'

A: 'I bet you get sick of asking that question.'

or

A: 'No, just your face sickens me.'

I was so lazy at work.

Excuse me can you check in the back if you have this in black?

NO thats our last one, i'm sorry.and i can'tleave the register.

Are you sure . can you check again??

i don't check . i just sit in the stock room ..(was really big)or wander around. put some new insoles in my shoes..etc.

Or ifsomebody called asking if we had some shoe in i'd say oh hold on i'll check. "sorry we don't carry those." I was just the cashier. I could care less about the latest jordan that came in.

It pissed me off when people wanted to try on sunglasses when i know and they knew they were'nt gonna buy any. I had to get the keys open the case and wait for them to try what they want on. clean the glasses and the case. mother...afljlk;ads

Originally posted by dELiSs

It pissed me off when people wanted to try on sunglasses when i know and they knew they were'nt gonna buy any. I had to get the keys open the case and wait for them to try what they want on. clean the glasses and the case. mother...afljlk;ads

i used to always do that....except with shoes......sometimes when they werent lookin i used to switch out the ones i had with the ones i tried on and walked off wearin some badd ass new 150 dolla kicks and leavin da shitty ones in the box........

I've gotten a box of shoes thrown at me. In a fucking metal like suitcase. There was these jordans that some reason came in a metal suitcase thing. it was "cool" i guess or soemthing. Working during the hoidays suck. I hated it. I cried. ANd i never cried because this bitch went crazy on me. Yelling at me accusing me of losing her receipt and the pants she was returning. I know she went home and found her receipt and pants she thought were in the bag .bah

yu think thats bad....work at michaels....people ask for the stupidest things.....some lady came up to me and asked for the barn for a manger....so i said..yea let me check the manger section......i never came back....i went on break....she was still waiting there when i got back....she couldve walked around the store 10 times and found nothing by the time i got back....and sarcasm always works when you dont want to deal with customers...they just leave....so yea..michaels sucks....

and i keep losing them money...the other day i sold a 200 dollar tree for 100 bucks....:D ....and i also fucked up like 20 checks...so they couldnt cash em...haha..cant wait for my 90 day evaluation.....sounds liek a promotion right?:cool:

90 day evaluations are good. Well at the supermarket that I worked at I got a 3 month evaluation period of which I was going to Japan before it was up. I got asked stupid questions like where is [name]? Behind you maddam [but I really wanted to say fuck you blind bitch what did you forget your guide dog that knows where to find things today]. I used to steal slabs of beer with a mate by putting them behind the dumpster around the back and coming back after closing hours and yay 24 free beers and spirits and such. I would steal cartons of cigarettes. Tag half the boxes I had to take down from the top of shelves and stack them. Walk around for a long time pretending I had somethng important to look for. Eat the food. Sell weed cause I had a bum bag I had to wear so yay I carried weed and it was cool cause I would just pretend to show someone something and do the trade.

On a side note I got yelled at for being stoned of which I wasn`t because I get really red eyes from the FUCKING BRIGHT LIGHTS and irritating music makes them even more red cause it makes me angry. So anyways 30 minutes later I was so angry I had called a friend to bring a joint down from his place a 5 min walk and smoked on my break. I went back in and was moving wooden base things [you know what I mean if you know what they put stock on in trucks] and I was using the electronic hoit for the first time. I was having fun playing stoned rally driver with 4 of them crate shits on it and zooming around the stock area. Anyways I was going fast and then I started slowing down because there is a 2 metre drop at the edge of where I was suppost to stop it. I saw a red button a BIG RED BUTTON and had to push it. Unfortunatly the big red button was like a hyper drive control and it shot the electronic hoist right off the edge and remember these things have like 1 or 2 ton weights at the drivers end. So I was luckiy it was still hangin on when 2 friends came round the exit and saw me tryin to push it back up. While we were getting up and laughing at what happened the bitch who had yelled at me for being stoned when I wasnt came right round the corner and saw me................She shouted at me again that night cause she wanted me to work an extra hour but I had to get one of the last trains for a 45minute journey to see a friend and all types of drinkin smokin and such. After that I think I went for 5 hours in about a 24 hour week. I got paid though cause I came in for a while walked out like I was working came back in with some troleys when working time was up and logged out.

But in the last week before I went to Japan they didnt know I was going and I kept ringing them 5 minutes before I was suppost to work telling them some bull shit reason and then when they started asking me stupid questions I just told them to fuck off and hung up. But that is caus the person on the phone was a fuckin old cunt who thinks he is KING SHIT.........Whooooof to much typing for CHICKEN NUGGET

Cus.: 6 euro!?! for a fuckin chicken burger?!?

Me: indeed.

Cus.: D' ya not think dats a bit dear?

Me: very.

Cus. You expect people to pay dat?

Me: I don't expect anything. I stand here and get paid minimum wage to charge people daft prices. I don't SEE any of the profits of the daft prices. I don't sit at home deciding what to charge people today.

Cus.: Well you're lucky to be gettin minimum wage when you're still at school. When I was your fuckin age-

Me: Excuse me, what age do you think I am?

Cus.: 15 or 16

Me.: I am 21 and going to college. Taking complaints is not in my job description nor reflected in my wage. Now, would you like to speak to a manager? Otherwise stop holding up the que.

Cus: You're one of dem fuckin yanks aren't ya? fuckin bitch

*I call manager, and customer is ejected for racial abuse. Customers are often ejected for racial abuse, I work with 2 Koreans and 2 Latvians. the best is when they start getting abuse and the customer demands to talk to the "Irish girl" (ie me), and I get to inform them that they are mistaken

:p

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by bodice_ripper

Cus.: 6 euro!?! for a fuckin chicken burger?!?

Me: indeed.

Cus.: D' ya not think dats a bit dear?

Me: very.

Cus. You expect people to pay dat?

Me: I don't expect anything. I stand here and get paid minimum wage to charge people daft prices. I don't SEE any of the profits of the daft prices. I don't sit at home deciding what to charge people today.

:lol:

Guest imported_Europe

Im sold an expensive SLR camera to this moron once.

He comes in a couple of days later and wants to get his photos developed.

I open the camera and there is no film in it.

I tell him him its gonna be hard to get him his photos developed when there is no film.

He goes: Oh, am I supposed to use film aswell...???

<--- Works at nursing home serving meals.

Holy shit does it suck, as if screaming out the nights menu for the 44 deaf invalids wasnt bad enough. When i bring them the fucking food theres always a fucking complaint about it, or they say they dont want it after they ordered it. Basicly i feel like breaking hips all night long.

fuck the elderly.

i used to work in a supermarket...usually in the milk isle. the number of times ppl asked me where the milk was when they were right infront of it amazed me.

I work in huge toy store.I deal with the dumbest of the dumb.

Fuckface: Excuse me? do you work here?

Frate Raper: No I just wear this green polyester shirt because I like it.

Fuckface: oh I'm sorry

Frate: I was just joking what can I do for you

It turns out that the Fuckface was really from head office doing customer serives checks. I did how ever pass and earned my store some braging rights because I know mt shit with Power Wheels.......what the fuckkkkkkk?

I stole a guys keys once after he yelled at me for short changing him 5 cents...............I threw them out later that day.

Archived