dealing with an ex - advice would be nice

Bloc131

i have an ex whom i dated about 2 months. we got pretty close, but i had to move. i was fine with that and felt it best to just end things then and there. she had other plans however and wanted to maintain the relationship even though i'd be on the other side of the country.

should i:

a.) tell her how i really feel - that i dont care to really talk to her again. it just annoys me to talk to her.

or

b.) try to let her down easy and just let things fade away. long and painful for me.

any advice would be nice as long as it's somewhat intelligent.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

first off how old are you? im guessing young...

anyways, if you like her a lot still or even love her, let her know that, but let her know you broke up because you didnt want to deal with the heart ache of not being able to be with her but you'd like to remain best friends for life or until yall could be closer together.

thats what id do.

and if you are young, like 18 or younger, 2 months aint shit, i doubt she was the one, so dont put to much worry into it... it was only 2 months.

IBGODOLA

Dont draw it out. Call the lady woman tonight and tell her, "Listen you're one fly piece of hoopty. But baby I'sa playa." <click>

No really, don't draw it out. Long distance isn't meant to work. Thats why people go on dates together rather than over a phone or internet connection. If you try a long distance thing, you'll get too overly attached or she will and when someone new who lives closer moves into play, you'll end up in the note as a reason.

2 months??

you're still allowed to crush her feelings like an empty beer can and get away with it without being/looking like a dick..

2 months is seriously, a drop in the bucket of relationship time

take it from me (a woman), you have no obligation

Guest Pilau Hands

yeah 2 months aint jack

what you should really do though is help me figure out how to get the the bay. that shit would be hot, and she'd respect you for it

I think you should let her know that you would like some time apart, in every sense of the word. Tell her you will give her a call when you're ready to be friends. She will either understand or get pissed, but atleast you will be rid of her and you will not feel guilty or leave her hanging which is really really bad. Problem solved.

Archived