Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

dealing with an ex - advice would be nice

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Bloc131, Aug 6, 2003.

1. Bloc131

Bloc131 Member

i have an ex whom i dated about 2 months. we got pretty close, but i had to move. i was fine with that and felt it best to just end things then and there. she had other plans however and wanted to maintain the relationship even though i'd be on the other side of the country.

should i:

a.) tell her how i really feel - that i dont care to really talk to her again. it just annoys me to talk to her.

or

b.) try to let her down easy and just let things fade away. long and painful for me.

any advice would be nice as long as it's somewhat intelligent.

2. rubbish heap

rubbish heap Senior Member

im going towards a)... even though its harder, at least you can get it out of the way.

3. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

A) Snip, quick and easy, just like a vasectomy

or

A) Zip, quick and easy, just like puliing of a band aid

4. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

C) Come back to jersey, hit that shit then go on photo adventures with Mis and Rage.

On a more serious note, so no remorse and bust out with option A.

5. Bloc131

Bloc131 Member

Mis, you dont know how tempting C is, man, if i ever have to leave Cali.. i'll be in philly for sure.

6. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

You're in Cali now? Damn, last I talked to you you were in kentucky?

7. Bloc131

Bloc131 Member

yeah i got a job out here kind of and a place to stay. i wanna come back to visit super bad.

8. mr_president

mr_president Banned

first off how old are you? im guessing young...

anyways, if you like her a lot still or even love her, let her know that, but let her know you broke up because you didnt want to deal with the heart ache of not being able to be with her but you'd like to remain best friends for life or until yall could be closer together.

thats what id do.

and if you are young, like 18 or younger, 2 months aint shit, i doubt she was the one, so dont put to much worry into it... it was only 2 months.

IBGODOLA

9. the shitz

the shitz New Jack

try asking help not on a internet forum

10. space base

space base Senior Member

11. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Dont draw it out. Call the lady woman tonight and tell her, "Listen you're one fly piece of hoopty. But baby I'sa playa." <click>

No really, don't draw it out. Long distance isn't meant to work. Thats why people go on dates together rather than over a phone or internet connection. If you try a long distance thing, you'll get too overly attached or she will and when someone new who lives closer moves into play, you'll end up in the note as a reason.

12. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

I hate dealing with ex's I usually just run from my problems...

13. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

And that my friend is why you're ugly. And from Canada.

14. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

2 months??

you're still allowed to crush her feelings like an empty beer can and get away with it without being/looking like a dick..

2 months is seriously, a drop in the bucket of relationship time

take it from me (a woman), you have no obligation

15. JUDONO?

JUDONO? Senior Member

2 months aint shit man, just drop it like its hot:hatred: