Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

"deal or no deal" is the heat.....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by boogie hands, Apr 27, 2006.

1. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

television is pretty shitty...i know, but this show is whats going on. i want to buy who ever came up with this show a beer.....i may even let them fuck my daughter.

p.s.- they should move the friday show to thursday. who watches tv on friday night?

2. FuzZy

FuzZy Elite Member

that B lastnight actually had 1,000,000 in her case but sold it for like 215k w/ like 3 cases to go
    ....hahahahahahaha

3. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

that was nuts....i probably would have done the same thing though. turning 215K into a million dollars would not be a hard task.

4. FuzZy

FuzZy Elite Member

I would have stopped when they offered her 357k....
    ...I actually would have probably stopped before that

5. Mainter

Mainter Veteran Member

6. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

This programme has been running in ENgland for a few months now, and everyone thought it was teh hype for like five seconds.
    I realised pretty quick that it is the worst shit ever. No skill involved, no play along at home value, and the english presenter is such an ass.

7. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

TV is for the weak.

Unless it's like Sopranos, Entourage, or Ultimate Fighting...Thank god for DVR though...

8. garlic prawns

garlic prawns Senior Member

I hate the aussie deal or no deal the host isa complete goober.

also trailor park boy's is a good show.

9. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

At first i thought it was alright, but upon watching it a few times i realized that the show is completely fabricated. They are all actors. The family, the contestant, the old dude, they are all actors with a script.

Fuck Deal or No Deal. Fuck it in the ass with a knife.

10. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

you guys all hate fun.

11. Reuben Kinkaid

Reuben Kinkaid Elite Member

This show, much like Who Wants to be a Millionaire, Weakest Link, Greed, and any other new game show started off interesting, but got boring as hell after about 2 episodes of the exact same shit...

12. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

This show looks like trash for idiots.

13. Wreck.One

Wreck.One Member

yes but the home version is quite fun

14. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

seriously. you guys want to go kill butterflies with me?

15. dude. tv has been shit since "The Simple Life" went off air. i miss those dumb hoes.

[​IMG]