Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Deaf graffiti writers

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by trackstand, Dec 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trackstand

trackstand Senior Member

Have any of you ever known/known of a writer who is deaf? I am just curious because in my city there is a kid who is deaf and I've really never thought about it, but I can see the attraction a deaf kid would have to graffiti that a hearing kid wouldn't. Graffiti is a written form of communication, a way of putting a message out for everyone to see, without speaking. It makes sense that a deaf person would be inclined to write graffiti... I have been thinking a lot about this. Any thoughts?

2. vptonbing

vptonbing Member

If I was deaf I prob wouldn't write, since I would be more inclined to get caught.

3. LaCosaNostra

LaCosaNostra Senior Member

Man....Check...Where is your tag supposed to be in Oceans 12? I'm going to see it tommorow mang.

4. KiLL Or DiE

KiLL Or DiE Senior Member

Theres a big time Bay Area writter thats def and believe me hes a big time modafuka :king: ..I dont wanna drop names or anything but believe me they out there.. :burn:

5. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

^you are most likely talking about the same person i am thinking about. more than likely there is no reason to keep his name hush hush because not only do almost all writers from the area know he's deaf, but he's been caught acouple times, so the cops know as well.

6. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Conz TFA......nice guy.

[​IMG]

7. KiLL Or DiE

KiLL Or DiE Senior Member

I know Bro but I dont like spreading other peoples biz all in the air u feel?..Its all good doe..

8. Gunm

Gunm Banned

retarded thread

9. KINGofTOYS

KINGofTOYS New Jack

fuck you.

My homie is the one there talking about. Hes not just some "big name". He is the KING!

10. Gunm

Gunm Banned

fuck you.

My homie is the one there talking about. Hes not just some "big name". He is the KING!
    [post=3759386]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

what you're hearing is me yawning.

11. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Veteran Member

i've heard that there is a cat in AZ. that is deaf and homie gets down really nice to.He also does alot of freights..

12. ghostvandal

ghostvandal Senior Member

well...good for them!

13. Asiquan

Asiquan Senior Member

I'm so deaf..........that I can't even hear you in cyber space! It's just a hummmmmm............BBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

14. horse cock

horse cock Elite Member

not def like what? but def like what!!!

15. Chance Em Redy

Chance Em Redy Junior Member

I heard of a writer who was blind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.