Deaf graffiti writers

trackstand

Have any of you ever known/known of a writer who is deaf? I am just curious because in my city there is a kid who is deaf and I've really never thought about it, but I can see the attraction a deaf kid would have to graffiti that a hearing kid wouldn't. Graffiti is a written form of communication, a way of putting a message out for everyone to see, without speaking. It makes sense that a deaf person would be inclined to write graffiti... I have been thinking a lot about this. Any thoughts?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Dec 17 2004, 11:51 PM

^you are most likely talking about the same person i am thinking about. more than likely there is no reason to keep his name hush hush because not only do almost all writers from the area know he's deaf, but he's been caught acouple times, so the cops know as well.

I know Bro but I dont like spreading other peoples biz all in the air u feel?..Its all good doe..

Originally posted by KINGofTOYS+Dec 19 2004, 07:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KINGofTOYS - Dec 19 2004, 07:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-LENS@Dec 19 2004, 12:54 AM

retarded thread

fuck you.

My homie is the one there talking about. Hes not just some "big name". He is the KING!

[/b]

what you're hearing is me yawning.

Originally posted by vptonbing@Dec 18 2004, 03:48 AM

If I was deaf I prob wouldn't write, since I would be more inclined to get caught.

exactly what i was thinking.

what if your on tracks and then wham! a next train hits you...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...