dead trains?

Guest 1151615

Guest 1151615

around my way there are no train yards but trains do pass by...but there are a couple of trains just sitting on tracks that have'nt moved for atleast a year...i was wondering if these trains are worth painting?..one of them is just sitting on the tracks right next to a piecing bridge and i was thinking about bringing some ladders up to it and doing a nice piece at night time...the other one is sitting behind a factory...this one seems more sketch but has a more desirable painting surface....thanks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest PHYNE

i wouldnt hit them fr8s that are sitting there...itll make shit hot....there has to be a yard somewhere near you.....what state you in? peace

Guest 1151615

i live in maryland...the closest yard is about a hour away in bmore...if i was fiendin for a freight i'd jus go there but these trains are jus so tempting cuz there about a 10 min. bike ride from my house...

Guest LethalDosage

get a rand mcnally atlas for your immediate area. look for lines and ride your bike on those.

if there are left over junkers, that means there are/were lines...follow those tracks as long as you can stand to if they still exist. youre bound to come across a small little layup or siding...a few days wasted aimlesly waslking tracks pays off big when you find even ONE spot...if anything you'll find fresh new walls under overpasses. if not, drive an hour to that other yard.

hitting those trains once may be fine, im not going to tell you not to. but it will be noticed and may not be bright depending on your situation...

Guest PHYNE

i still wouldnt paint them man..i got a yard like that where the trains hardly move and i painted one awhile back like 2 years ago and since then i havent seen 1 fr8 there so its all on you....you might fuck up the only fr8 area in your town ...peace:cool:

Originally posted by PHYNE

i still wouldnt paint them man..i got a yard like that where the trains hardly move and i painted one awhile back like 2 years ago and since then i havent seen 1 fr8 there so its all on you....you might fuck up the only fr8 area in your town ...peace:cool:

yah, but if there's only two cars that haven't moved in a while, its not much of a freight area to fuck up anyways. just my opinion tho, but i say fuck the shit out of them.

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by Legal Speed

yah, but if there's only two cars that haven't moved in a while, its not much of a freight area to fuck up anyways. just my opinion tho, but i say fuck the shit out of them.

yeah but there might be some rail dicks there just because though....but hey if you feel you can do it go for it....i dont know what the place looks like so i cant really tell you too much ..peace:D

...i would paint those...i mean if they aren't part of a yard or anything then it's not like you're gonna make a spot hot...if you ask me, abandoned cars in the middle of no where are just like abandoned buildings, paint the fuck out of those... but don't think that it'll ever run and realize that that will give a definate clue to your local police/vandal squad that you live around there...something to think about...

Originally posted by Fabo 2

Just paint the fucking train!

exactally. by the time you finish running your filthy sewer about it here they'll move the fucker, and the train will be back in service, running around the nation. and then you'll start another thread about how stoopid you were for not painting them. save us the drama and jsut go paint the goddamn train.

you cant rationalize everything you do with the 12oz bunch. learn to do and think for yourself.

Archived