dead rappaz yo

Abracadabra

Rapper Soulja Slim Murdered

http://www.billboard.com/billboard/photos/artists/soulja-slim.gif'>

Rapper Soulja Slim (real name: James Tapp) was shot and killed last week on the front lawn of the two-story duplex he'd bought for his mother in New Orleans' Gentilly neighborhood. The Nov. 26 murder eerily echoed the violence of his profanity-laced songs, which told of gangs, drugs and drive-by shootings.

The rapper, who recorded for No Limit through 2002, was shot at least three times in the face and once in the chest. Witnesses said they saw a man in dark clothing fleeing afterward. Police had no suspects in custody as of Friday.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

awwwww.....dat's too bad.I don't give a damn.

I wish Charizma was still alive so he could've made some more records....that dude was 10 years ahead of his time....rip.

yeah,no shit........however,I hope it's material that I haven't heard.....I copped the "Devotion '92/'93" 45 awhile back and have a copy of Charizmas' demo tape from '91....it's amazing what you can get your hands on when your're friends with lots of DJ's.