Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

DEAD IN THE DIRT IS BACK FROM THE DEAD!

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by when1.0, Feb 9, 2005.

1. when1.0

when1.0 Member

after a hiatus of a few years, Dead In The Dirt graffiti magazine is gearing up to put out a new issue.
    The past issues were all ripped off from our friends at kinkos, but this next one is going to be printed for real, full color and all. real pro-like, see?
    We are taking submissions of flicks now and hope to have this thing out by summer. If you don't want to send your precious actual photographs, and want to scan them and send us a cd, please scan at 200dpi or better. we are looking for all kinds of flicks: freights, monkers, street art, bombing, tags, legals, all-out productions.... all things graff and whatever else you got.
    send photos to:

DITD
    po box 19151
    cincinnati ohio

any help is appreciated,
    but the crap filter is in full affect, so don't waste the postage on crappy flicks.
    thanks,
    deadinthefuckingdirtmagazine

2. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

best of luck to you.
    issue #3 was one of the greatest pieces of literature of all times.
    ;)

3. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Veteran Member

never saw any of the previous issues..I got pleanty of L.A. walls i need to get rid of some and you folks will be the lucky ones..

4. Sarah Tonin

Sarah Tonin Dirty Dozen Crew

word! i was wondering what happened with you guys..still have a few of your b&w's layin around in my room.

5. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

I've got some atlanta and Ky shit I can send. \
    Wow, this is exciting.

6. i hate 502

i hate 502 Member

yeah it is all i ever hear about from my freind is cracked out and dead in the dirt

7. MrSirius

MrSirius Junior Member

cracked out..that sum old shiz coups zine right?

8. DITDxCULT

DITDxCULT Senior Member

Ah shit son! I gots tons of monkers.

9. when1.0

when1.0 Member

just cuz i;m uh riter duznt meen i kan spel gud.

MONIKERS motherfuckers.... MONIKERS.

10. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

haha, monker.

11. otto dix

otto dix Veteran Member

12. fatcappycap

fatcappycap Junior Member

onit is out where can u get one

13. when1.0

when1.0 Member

Deadline: we are trying to have this out by the end of spring/early summer, so we would like to get everytihng for this issue in by the beginning of april, but if you miss it, send shit anyway. we will do more issues.

as for distrobution, bombing science has done us well in the past, or you can order it from us direct from the po box.

14. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

dude, you guys need a myspace account, that's all the distribution you'll ever need!

when you hook it up, holler at me, i'll figure out a way to make you a 'featured' friend on our 12oz account or something gay like that.

15. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

Yes finally, ive been waiting for this. Ill try to flick some shit and send it to you guys.