dead corpse

ghostvandal

i just tought about this. What would you guys do if you got to your spot and there was a dead corpse on the ground..now imagine its not a big yard, just a small spot where there isnt a lot of workers that walks there. Would you bury the corpse to keep the spot chill, or let it rot there in your spot, or call somewhere to get the corpse picked up ,and then heat the spot.. ?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ghostvandal

i just tought about this. What would you guys do if you got to your spot and there was a dead corpse on the ground..now imagine its not a big yard, just a small spot where there isnt a lot of workers that walks there. Would you bury the corpse to keep the spot chill, or let it rot there in your spot, or call somewhere to get the corpse picked up ,and then heat the spot.. ?

anonymous phone call

i would probably use my cordless cellular phone to place a call to the reundancy police-cops. as soon as they arrived in their automobile cars i would tell them using speech that there was a non-living, dead body on the ground. sorry, but i couldnt resist using my hilarious humorous funinness.

My buddy told me about this happening where he used to live.The dudes found buddy lost their cool and told the first person they saw and now their spots burnt.

avec,vous,nous,la'ordinator,la'bibliotec,duex,sou,duvon,les'auto,la'saldeban,cobien,poutine,chein,forte,blue,rouge,le'fee,douche,arret,pour,son,instructions,donness

FUCKER!:lol:

There was supposedly a body found at a spot in my town. I don't think there's reallly any more security than there already was. I wouldn't go back to that spot even if it remained chill. I could be the nezxt fucking corpes on the ground klsgflkshdfk.

Don't you guys think it's a little ironic

That our concern about this theoretical dead corpse in our theoretical spot is whether or not the spot gets blown, instead of the poor dead guy? If I found a corpse in my favorite spot, I'd be mainly concerned about getting blamed for killing the guy. I go with anonymous phone call. And for god's sake, don't leave any trace of you having been there. I wouldn't go back to the spot for a long time, either.

Along this same vein, here in Houston, there is a big scandal about the police laboratory. It seems that the idiots at this laboratory didn't know shit about science, and were turning in all kinds of reports on murders and rapes, etc., that were totally incorrect, leading to a shitload of people getting convicted of crimes they did not commit, because the juries were swayed by DNA evidence. WORSE, it means that out there somewhere, is the real murderer or rapist, etc., WALKING AROUND LOOSE, potentially murdering or raping another innocent victim.

Of course, instead of hanging the lab people, the news media is blaming the D.A.'s office, and saying they are complicit in all this. Insane. Why the hell would the D.A. want to send innocent people to jail, or even people that they suspected might not be guilty? It's crazy. The lab people who did this should all be in prison. If you ever serve on a jury, remember this: DNA evidence is NOT INFALLIBLE, although the prosecutor will present it as if it is. The jury system was set up to deal with this exact sort of situation. We get judged by a jury of our peers because of this very sort of thing. The Powers That Be are far from perfect. Any more than juries are.

so would anyone here would have the guts to pick the corpse out of the spot and burry it under a bridge?

by the way frate raper, you only spelled 9 words correctly.. ;)

How french of you fucker!I make the effort and I still get shit on.....people like you are the reason I won't try to speack french in Montreal any more!

Better then anyone else up in this bitch yo!

THE WORST THING TO DO WOULD BE TO TOUCH OR GO NEAR THE THING!

the cops would pin it on you right quick, and the cops out your way are sketchy.

Years ago some construction workers clearing trees about 100 yards from a spot I paint found the remains of a guy who hung himself. On the news they said he had been there for like 10 years. I flipped because I cut through the woods there all the time.

I could have had a human skull! Fuck.

Originally posted by Frate Raper

How french of you fucker!I make the effort and I still get shit on.....people like you are the reason I won't try to speack french in Montreal any more!

Better then anyone else up in this bitch yo!

an effort? try to do 290 post in french just to see, then you can make fun of my english..

peace

you guys like to make fun of my english eh

i bet you cant even say 20 words of french...whatever its all good

lets see:

french fries

french kiss

french toast

french braid

frenchie from the hair saloon

le big mac (thats big mac in french)

mullet (pronounced "moo-lay" in french)

is that 20?

I once corresponded with a French anarchist

He was in prison in Lyon, and every letter I wrote him, I had to translate word-by-word into French with a dictionary. Eventually, I found a female exchange student at a local college house (the "International House") who not only was from France, but was also drop-dead beautiful. She was fascinated with the idea of me corresponding with a French anarchist, so my letters improved a great deal. We probably wrote back-and-forth once a month or twice a month for about six months, and then he got released. His running buddy in jail was an African who was doing time for smuggling cocaine into France. He wrote me one last time to tell me he was going to Italy to live with some anarchists there, and I never heard from him again.

French is a difficult language to learn. At least, it is tough for me.

A dead corpse? Gee, live corses are pretty hard to come by.

Re: I once corresponded with a French anarchist

Originally posted by KaBar2

He was in prison in Lyon, and every letter I wrote him, I had to translate word-by-word into French with a dictionary. Eventually, I found a female exchange student at a local college house (the "International House") who not only was from France, but was also drop-dead beautiful. She was fascinated with the idea of me corresponding with a French anarchist, so my letters improved a great deal. We probably wrote back-and-forth once a month or twice a month for about six months, and then he got released. His running buddy in jail was an African who was doing time for smuggling cocaine into France. He wrote me one last time to tell me he was going to Italy to live with some anarchists there, and I never heard from him again.

French is a difficult language to learn. At least, it is tough for me.

His name wasn't carlo was it?

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by deformatron

i would tell them using speech that there was a non-living, dead body on the ground. sorry, but i couldnt resist using my hilarious humorous funinness.

me neither :lol: is a 'dead corpse' like a corpse that died twice ?????

aahahahahahaah like gordon shumway once said "i kill me HA"

Re: Don't you guys think it's a little ironic

Originally posted by KaBar2

That our concern about this theoretical dead corpse in our theoretical spot is whether or not the spot gets blown, instead of the poor dead guy? If I found a corpse in my favorite spot, I'd be mainly concerned about getting blamed for killing the guy. I go with anonymous phone call. And for god's sake, don't leave any trace of you having been there. I wouldn't go back to the spot for a long time, either.

Along this same vein, here in Houston, there is a big scandal about the police laboratory. It seems that the idiots at this laboratory didn't know shit about science, and were turning in all kinds of reports on murders and rapes, etc., that were totally incorrect, leading to a shitload of people getting convicted of crimes they did not commit, because the juries were swayed by DNA evidence. WORSE, it means that out there somewhere, is the real murderer or rapist, etc., WALKING AROUND LOOSE, potentially murdering or raping another innocent victim.

Of course, instead of hanging the lab people, the news media is blaming the D.A.'s office, and saying they are complicit in all this. Insane. Why the hell would the D.A. want to send innocent people to jail, or even people that they suspected might not be guilty? It's crazy. The lab people who did this should all be in prison. If you ever serve on a jury, remember this: DNA evidence is NOT INFALLIBLE, although the prosecutor will present it as if it is. The jury system was set up to deal with this exact sort of situation. We get judged by a jury of our peers because of this very sort of thing. The Powers That Be are far from perfect. Any more than juries are.

YA ALSO DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THAT DEAD BODY AT ROBOCOP. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DONT NO WHAT ROBOCOP IS ITS A HUGE 26 ACRE ABANDONED LOADING PLACE, PRETTY MUCH A GRF RIGHTERS PLAYGROUND. ALL OF MY CITITIES GRAF ISTORY IS THERE, THE OLD AND THE NEW, AND SOME FCKING GANGBANGER BURNED A BODY THERE AND NOW ITS DEAD. I THINK THEY ARE TEARING IT DOWN TOO