Dead Body Disposal...

Grandola

this song is the best.

lets talk about dead body disposal...

what would you do with the body?

personaly, i'd cut the body up into small pieces, then put them in cement blocks and the throw those blocks in a lake or in the ocean...

oh.... if this was previously posted and you care: fuck off.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wood chipper..... make sure you do it in an area that can be cleaned with bleach water as to remove any trace of biological material.... the ground chips can be put into something else to grind them further... at which point they can be burnt at a very high temp. The soot or smoke deposits should be removed, but that is something that I cannot help with.

Guest SPLINTER

in order to be a great murderer you must either

a) own a construction company

or

B) constantly have access to construction sites.

so you kill people then, chop em, burn em, take there teeth and then distribute them in the cement foundation right before it hardens. no one will see what in the foundation for many many years.

I got 1 way I'd do it.

1. either hang the body slice the neck to drain the blood out before step 3.

or

2. (prefered method) put body into a walk in freezer for a few hours till frozen then chop that shit up

3. put the body parts into a plastic bag with cut holes in the side and secure a weight inside the bag tied to it for extra measures

4. take a boat to a deep deep (deepest pert of that area) part of the ocean via gps and toss them bitchs over and watch em sink.

This only works in theory of course.

*edit*

grind up the teeth and shit too

or just go snatch style and remove the teeth/cut the hair and feed em to the pigs.

Originally posted by Grandola

this song is the best.

lets talk about dead body disposal...

what would you do with the body?

personaly, i'd cut the body up into small pieces, then put them in cement blocks and the throw those blocks in a lake or in the ocean...

oh.... if this was previously posted and you care: fuck off.

I already posted all the lyrics before...so nice try....along with other Necro lyrics....

Archived