Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Dead Alive

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Weapon X, Sep 19, 2002.

1. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

eh, who's seen that Peter Jackson flik "Dead Alive?" Fucking wicked! It's even got zombie sex, and the baby cracks me up. Also, the mom zombie at the end is scaaaary.
    [​IMG]

2. spectr

spectr Guest

dead alive fucking rocks, one of my boys puked when he saw it the first time...

3. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

dead alive is hilarious but bad taste is jackson's
    primo gore comedy.

4. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

dead alive is rad... i don't think it's as great as people say it is, but i still like it...

but as far as peter jackson, i'd rather watch meet the feebles, and for zombie shit the evil dead series rocks harder...

5. Orange

Orange New Jack

Dead Alive is one of my favorite movies- so fucking funny and gory as hell. Lionel's mom is hilarious.

6. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

i never understood the hype over meet the feebles..
    i thought it was boring as shit.

7. DMX

DMX Guest

i used to know this really fine girl whose favorite movie was dead alive... needless to say she was cool ash hell. that movie is a lot of fun to watch.