de xa vu x2

neahs_number

sometimes once but lately only twice............you have that feeling that you are doing something you have done before or you just feel like you may of had a dream about what you are doing....Not Me!!!

its fukin weird as hell...usually a real emotional thing almost frightening

its a feeling of the same situation like i am having dejavu and it is so strong i can remember a day-dream of what is about to be said or of what is about to happen. it always comes together just as i see it like my dejavu is double down -- i know its wierd but part of me is...its like im waiting for some sign of death to come or something terrible is gonna show itself to me....not as bad as willies monster in the closet http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//wink.gif'> !! but still gives the chills every time

[This message has been edited by neahs_number (edited 07-08-2001).]

[This message has been edited by neahs_number (edited 07-08-2001).]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo you know me friend....dejavu was explained to me as your brain shuttin down for a sec...then when you're back online you have that strange feeling you've been there before...

what I have....well they are dreams...i dream of the future and live it...it can take from 2-3 months to 2 weeks..to a couple of days....after a certain point of that time ...it strikes me..its like a que..then all i can say is.."I had a dream about this!"

i have always prayed and wished for

me to remember my dreams with great detail...that way i would always know whats going to happen....

but neahs is right people....i really do have a monster in my closet...no joke!it was pullin my blanket down into the bottom of my closet floor one night...damn demons...

------------------

"there is no life I know that compares with pure imagination.."

willy, I have the exact same brain contusion or something. I too have dreams about normal situations that end up occuring in the future. you never know why the hell you had the dream until the event happens in the real world. are you also a lucid dreamer? meaning you can control where and what you do in dreams? when I'm dreaming I'm always aware that I'm dreaming, this is why I never have had nightmares. if I find myself in a dream state that I don't like I simply wake up, or mentally put myself somewhere else. I always thought this meant I had some sort of fucked up brain, but I think it has to do with heightened neurological activity? a lot of intellectuals were lucid dreamers too: Freud, Einstein, et. al. there have been so many crazy movies about alternate realities and what not that sometimes it fucks with me.

I thought this was gonna be about the strip club.

yes i encounter a lot of these deja vu's but when i encounter them its usually a vision of a time and place, like a setting talking to someone and then seeing the background and seeing youve been in the exzact place, time, previously in your dreams or thoughts, when it comes to dreams i have a lot of lucid dreams and the crazy thing is sometimes i wake up in the middle of the night for no reason during a dream i can go back to sleep and start where i left off..crazy shit really...

DISKO BRISKOEyou guys must read all of it....

Yes...i am a hardcore dreamer...

i have this theory that when we sleep...we all go this other world...the other people you see are deamers just like you and i..

i have had conversations about this in my dreams....but i am a very hardcore dream master...i can fly,create shit and travel through tubes which takes me to other worlds...i some times find myself going to a place within these tubes and meet people..strange enough i can call them friends...we float and talk...then some times we travel to other worlds with each other....

i know that there are things that lerk in the shadows and evil that chases me through out where ever..but like neo...i am too good..i am the one if you know what i mean...

its funny..i can hear my alarm clock in my world...I'll ask they others.."do you hear that?"while i stand around lookin into the sky... wake up and if i decide to go back to sleep i can go to the place i once was...

i love to dream...there was only one time where i told my friend that i had a dream and he said this and we were here and this and that,,,,then one night it happend..that was the first i had experianced my new gift...after that i couldnt remember..and it just comes...

what i would do if only i could remember...i can go through 2-3 weeks of the present...and i had a dream about it 2 months ago....

------------------

"there is no life I know that compares with pure imagination.."

Originally posted by willy_wonka:

what I have....well they are dreams...i dream of the future and live it...it can take from 2-3 months to 2 weeks..to a couple of days....after a certain point of that time ...it strikes me..its like a que..then all i can say is.."I had a dream about this!"

all the time. its always some stupid shit like walking down the street or going to the store. ive had dreams of fucking some of my female freinds and im hoping some de ja vu shit happens cuz theyre fine as fuck.

Archived