DC's Redline

Fox Mulder

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest You_Hate_Cyne

word.. good job on the flix.. the red line is dope.. eventhough u shoulda caught a better clear piece.. that shit was mad old and hes got better shit runnin on the red line than that.. no diss or anything but if you ride it down further towards college park.. theres madd junx.. like disco dan, ever, tale, END heads.. i think some NAA kids.. cast.. sire, stren.. just a buncha shit from like 92-99.. dope shit.. check ya lata playa..

------------------

Fingers up... down... repeat.

Guest NEVER NMH
Originally posted by -Rage-:

Wow that Cycle sucks. I mean he's a dope writer, but that is just blah... The Tale is damn sweet.

yea ok you know nothing..do you understand where that is and how old it is? ok then i didnt think so..

corcoran college of art and design...

i don't know if its good.

why don't u look in the MD/VA surrounding areas??

is anyone familiar with

this black militant/stalinist night club in DC.. i don't even know if it has a name.

my friend told me about it.. he said it was the rawest hip-hop in DC maybe the world.

GOT DAMN FOX I JUST BUSTED A NUT. JUST WHEN I THOUGHT NOBODY WOULD POST SOME D.C SHIT HERE YOU GO! AAAHHH NOSTALGIA.... YOU GOT ANY SHIT ON THE RED-LINE BY SPRINGFEILD VA LIKE THAT EXIST THROWIE OR THE JAPAN BEFORE THE BASTARDS BUFFED IT? ANY THING FROM GEORGETOWN? CHINATOWN? I KNOW YOU GOT FLIX BY THE NATION POST EM OR SEND EM TO ME AND I'LL DIG THROUGH ALL MY SHIT AND FIND SOME .COM STUFF IF I CAN FIND IT.

P.S. I'M AND EXIST GROUPIE SQUEAL!!!!!!!

since my boy got in the conversation fuck it here i go: some dope flix, i got aload of the red as well. there are still people around dc, even though they live in the burbs, still bomb shit as if they were in the city (you all know who you are). Dc has gone down hill, alot of the city is hot, aup one of the hottest. I am not saying it will stay down, those people who try to do their graff and keep their mind on it are usually those who get shit thrown at them, i knew 2 of them recently. People don't give an ounce of credit where it is do, or to people who have PAID THEIR DUES! and there is little unity. The others are busy socializing with the heads, even though they rarely bomb, but can still walk around too proud. Thats why i try to stay out of their way and do my shit, kick it and try to find out whats but only threw work of grapewine by stupid toys who think cuz they knew some people they can claim that crew ( usually have wak styles and go over others who have paid dues). Will end this rambling of a nutball.

that clear was done in about 96.... and he hasnt painted the red line too much since... if you ask me just about the whole city fell off(at least as far as non-legal graffiti goes.) everone who bombed back in the day stopped after a few years, and now they try to beef with anybody who still gets up and goes over some old shit that isnt even that tight and has been running for like 4 or 5 years. once all those shitheads who think they paid their dues move on and forget about graff the city will be better off. The city of dc has no king and i doubt it ever will. it is a good place to go catch some beef though... that is why all the dope writers(joker, felon, high, jase, smk (moved i think), rust, dah1...ect) from the area moved away to seek bigger and better things.... dc is falling off at a rapid pace...nuff said!

Originally posted by MOOGLE?:

GOT DAMN FOX I JUST BUSTED A NUT. JUST WHEN I THOUGHT NOBODY WOULD POST SOME D.C SHIT HERE YOU GO! AAAHHH NOSTALGIA.... YOU GOT ANY SHIT ON THE RED-LINE BY SPRINGFEILD VA LIKE THAT EXIST THROWIE OR THE JAPAN BEFORE THE BASTARDS BUFFED IT? ANY THING FROM GEORGETOWN? CHINATOWN? I KNOW YOU GOT FLIX BY THE NATION POST EM OR SEND EM TO ME AND I'LL DIG THROUGH ALL MY SHIT AND FIND SOME .COM STUFF IF I CAN FIND IT.

P.S. I'M AND EXIST GROUPIE SQUEAL!!!!!!!

the red line doesnt go to va dumbass!!!!

i walked around dc a little when i was there, saw an old view bomb and Ecos. and i think most of the illegal stuff running is pretty old. i was surprised a lot of other people felt the same way about the city as i did. i guess because of what dc was and what it is now.

Archived