DCK CREW

Guest TenSent

Guest TenSent

These guys are really nice when it comes to style........ what you think? got some of there stuff? post it. all i have is mostly older......

area01.jpg.com AREA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TenSent

on the real...

i used to see dkae and helzor up hard as fuck, a reason why i started writing. perl and case also got up in denver. alert's handstyles amazed me, and the things he used to write next to them were sick as fuck. they totally influenced the denver scene, everybody pretty much has a boston hand style. much respect.

Guest TenSent
Originally posted by GODLOVE$UGLY

SUP two nickles... when i first moved to denco i always saw DSk what ever happened? wasent that krew made up of SWS and UAS??

yeah dsk was a dope crew. voice started it in 87. but it kind of just turned into sws, also voice's crew which was started in 92. dsk was like the bombin side of the 2 crews. uas was pheuds crew i belive. he was also one one of the older sws members. pheud and voice had a crew NC around 94. did you ever hear of that?

Guest TenSent

SKEL=VOICE

crock dsk got hella ups back then, he recked shit. do you remember sense sws dsk? kid & sacred were some of the first guys i seen fuck federal blvd up.

Guest KUKU 1er

sacred was dsk??? kinda reminds me of saber and cream nsk....and crock well crock was up on every street even kipiling was killed by him...wow the good ole dayz...303

Archived