DC

chester

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest cover .

yea the hall of fame in DC is amazing.. but its a risk to just go in there.. let alone painting there. police mark down every new piece/bomb.

Guest eessee

hey i visit dc alot and the graff scene is the way its always been... dandy and theres mad heads getting up and gett'n the job done but its all gravy at the wall of fame .... but it continues to rise like the usual heads

nobody

I

know

and i really cant think of some other but its all gravy.....:D

but he'd be glad to heat up other writers if he could think of any

• 2 months later...

I'm currently in DC and I havent seen much, I'm afraid...

A few rooftops but that's about it. If any of the local writers would like to email me (mfb@mindless.com) I'd be grateful for any hookups you can offer.

I also have a quick question about you tubes/subway trains or whatever you call them. Do they have cameras on them? I had a good long look at ********************** and there didnt appear to be any, but there was not so much as a single window scratch on any of the carriages I got on. What is going on? Am I missing something? Someone let me know before I go and get myself arrested!

Nice one...

VS watches this board, keep it smart...THE LAW

Originally posted by Con

DC is dead right now. Fresh graff would be greatly appreciated.

this really made me angery...why is it that you will travel to bmore to paint and never paint the city you live in...and then dog the area for not painting when infact you are not painting here yourself...fresh graff by you would be greatly appreciated...:idea:

Originally posted by geegollygosh

this really made me angery...:

your spot blowing comments are making me angry...

if you have a problem, email him..

look...if im wrong and he isnt here anymore its not my fault that i didnt know...its not like there was a sudden drop off in con shit...since there is nothing he has done...but obviously he was here when he made the comment on how dc graff is dead...so next time let him reply...

Archived