DC WAR PROTEST

8onus

post dem thangs. post articles you find as well.

so i spent today downon the mall at the protest, good times but GOD DAMN was there a lot of people, the news expected about 100,000....i got there around 11:30 and at 3pm i heard there were about 600,000 people. it was nuts, i've lived in DC my whole fucking life, i've seen every demonstration from NAMBLA to the KKK, and this shit by far was madness. what was really nuts was that amongst 600000 people i saw about 6 old heads that have been mia for years, good times. heres pics of the days happenings, i these are all the digital joints i took the rest are on film and i will scan the negs on monday(i copped a press pass at the media table so you can bet i got sticky with it)

IM000218.jpg

the checklist

IM000198.jpg

dudes sign up there is nice i saw alot of people with these, anyone know whos art that is? ive seen it before.

IM000199.jpg

IM000200.jpg

IM000205.jpg

IM000203.jpg

IM000204.jpg

OK, these mother fuckers right here, the righties, had set up shop infront of the FBI building i spent a half hour there just taking pictures of the fights(all verbal, only one kid got barley pushed by the cops). it was great. but for real i felt sorry for the all the black cops who i know wanted to bat punk a redneck every time he heard "JESUS LOVES REPUBLICANS DEMOCRATES ARE THE DEVIL" or "LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT", fuck them.

IM000206.jpg

yall know you love this shit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

IM000208.jpg

my nig copped a gas mask just in case, however quikly noticed the failure in design when he became quite parched

IM000212.jpg

crazy bitch we met

IM000211.jpg

some cats we met good people whoever they are

IM000214.jpg

cidney sherann

IM000217.jpg

more masses than a catholic church

IM000222.jpg

finaly home

IM000220.jpg

shit i copped through out the day, props to the old burnout hippy lady at the media booth for that press pass, when i wore that thing a lady came up to me with this DVD (the one with the pick sticker on it that says "CLASSIFIED: INCINERATE THIS") saying it was the truth beind the conspiracy and to spread it to everyone in the media...i gotta watch it.

IM000225.jpg

post more later when these puppies are developed.

out

Hahah.

Sounds like a good day, good to hear peaceful protest is still being allowed.

I'd watch that DVD ASAP, for all you know the shit has some real conspiracy style information on it and she thought you were some kind of actual press. It is now your duty to make it available to 12oz, even if it's wackjob bullshit.

Hell yeah! I went to that shit!

That was off the chain.

I missed the National Book Conference though put on by the Library of Congress, I was kicking myself for that one. If there is one thing I collect more than anything in this world, it's books. I didn't get there until late afternoon.

I saw the concerts though, great shows.

I about shit my pants when Jello Biafra mentioned this:

Siberia feels the heat It's a frozen peat bog the size of France and Germany combined, contains billions of tonnes of greenhouse gas and, for the first time since the ice age, it is melting

link

My brother was disappointed because there was no riot but I think he had fun anyways. I told him I didn't think a riot would solve much anyways. Perhaps even worsen things. He's young.

If y'all weren't there you missed out. That was the shit. I haven't seen so much revolution action since punk died.

AHHH YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!

TELL ME WHY I WAS STUCK AT BRADOCK ROAD FOR 2 hours waiting for the fucking train.

it was a conspiracy to have the blue, yellow and green lines shut down.

damnit!!!

villain, we gotta get together at the ROC fest man. october 1st, whoever else is gonna be there, hit me the fuck up.

goddamnit!.

dope picture 8onus. dope shit.

riots in such a situation would only discredit the peace movement. mass mobilizations such as this are supposed to scare the shit out of people without violence. hopefully it works. my only gripe is that we have to sit on our laurels until bush either gets impeached or is voted out (hopefully if the fucking shit fuck works this time). i too am impatient and don't particularly like watching the world being taken to hell in a handbasket.

Originally posted by oneeightyone@Sep 25 2005, 04:29 PM

AHHH YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!

TELL ME WHY I WAS STUCK AT BRADOCK ROAD FOR 2 hours waiting for the fucking train.

it was a conspiracy to have the blue, yellow and green lines shut down.

damnit!!!

villain, we gotta get together at the ROC fest man. october 1st, whoever else is gonna be there, hit me the fuck up.

goddamnit!.

dope picture 8onus. dope shit.

god hates the suburbs.

holy SHIT! this DVD is mad sauce, for real i am watching this shit right now and it is blowing my mind, they got a conspiracy and evidence to back it. my G4 rejected the DVD but i am watching it on the portable, i'll see what i can do. i got yall. give me a sec.

Originally posted by 8onus@Sep 25 2005, 09:01 PM

holy SHIT! this DVD is mad sauce, for real i am watching this shit right now and it is blowing my mind, they got a conspiracy and evidence to back it. my G4 rejected the DVD but i am watching it on the portable, i'll see what i can do. i got yall. give me a sec.

WHOO! I'm GEEKED!

Everyone should dl this shit so 8onus doesn't have to die with the only known copy in the world.

Originally posted by villain+Sep 25 2005, 09:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (villain - Sep 25 2005, 09:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-8onus@Sep 25 2005, 09:01 PM

WHOO! I'm GEEKED!

Everyone should dl this shit so 8onus doesn't have to die with the only known copy in the world.

[/b]

on some real shit...thats no joke, feel like i've seen shit i shouldn't have, im feeling like MIB is bout to bust through my door any moment now and fuck all my shit up. fuck it im sleeping with my peice tonight, if those cock technicians get me im taking at least three of to hell with me.

• 2 weeks later...