DC trains

Graffx

Hey, i got some questions about the DC train scene since i am new in town:

Is any metro cars being painted at all, if they are is the security like very high since almost nothing roles?

Wheare is the best place to paint freights? if you dont want to write it open you guys can message me.

Is theare a lot of security in the freight yards?

Also how is the inside bombing in the metro system?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

Did you really use the word "bomb" in a post about Washington D.C.? That knock at the door is the SWAT team from NSA . . .

If you aren't actually a , um . . . officer of the law, I would say that as long as you live in D.C. your graffiti career is over. Dude, you are in the hottest area on the planet Earth. There is a video camera every block. Use your head, fella. Probably 5% of the people you see on the street are employed by Federal law enforcement agencies. Get a clue, okay?.

• 4 weeks later...

You're either gonna get your ass beat by crackheads or locked up by various forms of Railroad police. DC area is no joke. Stay off the tracks and keep your ass inside. a lot of residents are not happy about all these yuppies moving in due to gentrification. my advice is to go back to wherever you're from and do your "graf" there .

• 1 month later...