1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

daytime bombing

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by d-town_bomber, May 20, 2002.

1. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber 12oz Veteran Member

daytime bombing

Discussion started by d-town_bomber - May 20, 2002

any of u guys ever bomb during the day, ive done it a few times and damn that shit gives me such an adrenaline rush....share youre daytime bombin stories if any

d-town_bomber - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  2. Ceso One SAF

Ceso One SAF 12oz Member

Ceso One SAF - Replied May 20, 2002

i only bomb during eclipses moron

Ceso One SAF - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  3. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

-MOE LESTER- - Replied May 21, 2002

i only paint chill shit during the day....yesterday me and my boy painted some trucks and shit that were parked in this school for troubled youth, wasnt very nerve racking...

4. WITS

WITS 12oz Member

WITS - Replied May 21, 2002

Some years ago me and my old partner hit up this wall with some throw ups and made a run for it across traffic and shit... We probably could have just walked away. Whatever. I like painting in the dark more anyway.

Some years before that we tagged up all these tables at a park and the neighborhood watch was watching us.. we took off and they followed us for a long time. We finally lost them and didn't go back to the park for like a year... We went back one night and we got arrested for doing nothing. Fuck the police... and stupid old ladies saying you threatened to kill them. Idiot bitch.

WITS - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  5. ASER1NE

ASER1NE 12oz Veteran Member

ASER1NE - Replied May 21, 2002

d-town_bomber
    day time bombing

notice the alliteration

ASER1NE - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  6. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

Abracadabra - Replied May 21, 2002

yes. bomb during the day whenever i get the chance. it's generally easier to get away with cos no-one expects it

Abracadabra - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  7. eessee

eessee Guest

eessee - Replied May 21, 2002

only during the nice crisp summer morning but other then that hell no to damn sleepy..:D

8. Jackson

Jackson 12oz Veteran Member

Jackson - Replied May 21, 2002

I usually put up stickers during the day, nice and quick...

Jackson - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  9. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

tears*uno - Replied May 21, 2002

this one time i was feeling risky and decided to go throw up a bomb in some deserted park down the street in broad daylight. no one ever goes through there so i wondered why the fuck not. well, i was about half way through it when this old lady on a bike rides by. i threw my paint in my bag and got up and hid behind a bush next to it. the lady rides over to me, gets my attention, and says "...neat!", and rides away. damn that was cool.

10. open1

open1 New Jack

open1 - Replied May 21, 2002

i do a lot of little marker tags and sticker work during the day but ive only hit an up spot during the day once...

shit was fun i plan on doing that more often

open1 - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  11. REZK one

REZK one 12oz Junior Member

REZK one - Replied May 21, 2002

i only do stickers and marker tags in the daytime. oh and i like to go to real chill walls and do hollow bombs over all the good pieces, shit i hate it when people do that, it's so weak. i'll prolly do some daytime bombing eventually.

REZK one - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  12. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber 12oz Veteran Member

d-town_bomber - Replied May 22, 2002

damn thats pretty good

d-town_bomber - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  13. sound

sound New Jack

sound - Replied May 22, 2002

i'm gonna have a total solar eclipse in my area in 2013...i'm gonna crush heavy style

sound - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  14. KIND

KIND 12oz Member

KIND - Replied May 22, 2002

i throw up handstyles during the day a lot...especially with markers...and i'll bomb if its a kick i spot...i got up on this one freeway entrence thing or something the other day while cars were driving right by..pretty fun...

KIND - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  15. amItoolate?

amItoolate? 12oz Member

amItoolate? - Replied May 22, 2002

here lately i beeh workin on this wall kinda close to home its soo much fun to come home from work grab a couple yeinglings and my goods and go paint.

amItoolate? - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages: