DAYS OF WAR, NIGHTS OF LOVE

Guest im not witty

Guest im not witty

anyone read it?, reading it? living it? i think right now in my life is going to be one of those times where after its happened, time will be divided into 2 categories...before this, and after.

my attitude is changing rapidly by the day, i cant keep up with this pace, its exhausting!

this book is great.

www.crimethinc.com -you could check it out if you want.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest im not witty

i came upon a copy of the original evasion in photocopied zine format about 2 years ago. i read it cover to cover in one sitting. i loved that shit.

i think theres alot more too the published crimethinc version, but im not positive. i just got dow,nol in the mail today and im about halfway through it. my appetite for new information is voracious.

plans for my own zines are already underway, the future so bright, i gotta wear shades.

Originally posted by j3di

dude cmon...its a book...its full of ideas...dont model your life after someone elses bullshit...might as well become morman...

im not knocking the book at all...alot of the ideas are great and all but cmon...

huh? :confused: i'm not sure who you're talking to, but i don't think anyone said they're modeling their lives after any of these...

all i'm saying is that there were a few things i had my eyes opened to from evasion... besides, most of them were just scams i just hadn't thought of...

if you read any crimethinc books you have to realize that that is all they are is ideas, they are not meant to change you you have to do that yourself.

crimethinc is a noncentralized collective of anarchists, that publish and try new ideas.

www.crimethinc.net

www.infoshop.org

very good anarchist web sites.

evasion is good.

i also suggest if you have the money to order from www.crimethinc.com pickaxe and breaking the spell i think it is ten bucks but it is an amazing look at two very effective forms of revolution and civil disobedience.

jobeone.crimethinc folk war/blackendeyes collective

Guest im not witty

uh yea. i didnt say anything about living by a book. i said it was a good book that i was enjoying. and it was giving me alot of new ideas, as in, spawning original ideas from someone else's. ya know, like learning.:rolleyes:

Guest im not witty

(oh thats not directed at you boxcar, but to nibblenuts further up the page.)

books are tools to be added to your arsenal, not doctrines to live by.

haha nibblenuts...

yeah well thats not the impression i got form you saying "i think right now in my life is going to be one of those times where after its happened, time will be divided into 2 categories...before this, and after. "

im sorry i jumped the gun and im glad your able to realize the difference yadda yada...ive just met too many kids who turn this into their bible.

Guest im not witty

word. i hear you. i just meant that alot of things have been happening too me lately, including reading that book, that are focusing me in new directions. peace.

Archived