dax sheppard

seeking

my old room mate used to be best friends with dax. i gave him a ford taurus once, and he drove it off a ravine in the middle of the city. i later set it on fire, but thats a seperate story.

anyway, i wasnt really friends with him, but he hung out in my living rooom and now he's hanging out with conan obrien. thats weird.

add another one to six degrees of seeking.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

*cough* name dropping *cough*

:D

shits rediculous sometimes, i sit and watch tv and realize ive known a few of these motherfuckers that i see on there.

i could give a shit though, you take one path ill take another, i once got shitfaced with doug e fresh if that makes anybody happy, i also did a memorial wall for tony danza, when i thought he was dead.

by the way, who the fuck is dax?

my uncle was picked to be on the first survivor, but couldnt appear due to the fact that he is a canadian resident. motherfucker woulda won too, he is a crazy ass mountain man, lives for camping, kayaking, anything crazy..bitch woulda been happy sittin out in those woods eatin slugs.

haha, if i was trying to 'name drop', trust me, i would have dug a whole lot deeper than dax (who is on punked, and stars in the new movie 'without a paddle'). it was much more just a point of amusement than anything.

and think of it this way, at no time in this thread has anyone said 'ola' or 'brains'.

kinda puts shit into perspective, don't it?

Archived