1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

david mutha fuckin blaine@!!(^$(*@&^$*(@&%! magic ass nigga.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by boxcarwilly, Sep 3, 2001.

1. boxcarwilly

boxcarwilly 12oz Senior Member

david mutha fuckin blaine@!!(^$(*@&^$*(@&%! magic ass nigga.

Discussion started by boxcarwilly - Sep 3, 2001

holy shit.
    special on tlc tonite the guy blows my damn mind. i am just gonna cut and paste an aim conversation about him...

alright my friend ***** was on newbury st and he came up to her and said think of an initial and a number she did and he said open the book in your bag *she was coming from school * to the page 108 and there was a flaming "j" her husbands name is j**
    Xsodapopcurtisx: then this punk kid he went up to and said think of something in your wallet... blaine proceeds to roll up his shirt and has the kids grlfrnds picture tattooed on his arm
    Xsodapopcurtisx: the kid pulls out his wallet and there is the pic
    Xsodapopcurtisx: like i saw crazy supernatural shit in india and i never discount it, and understand the difference between illusion and magic and this guy does fucking magic
    Xsodapopcurtisx: alright wide film angle on david sitting in a chair doing card tricks for a girl with the mom watching... pulls her card from the deck like 5 times then says check your back pocket to the girl... you could see the girl the whole time... noone slipped it there

i dont really have much else to say find out what you can about him read up on him watch his MAGIC he doesnt do sleight of hand he can twist the energy as we know it. crazy.

boxcarwilly - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  2. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

Ski Mask - Replied Sep 3, 2001

magic is great, but lets be honest, thats all it is. if he could "twist the energy as we know it" he wouldnt be doing small change TV shit...he be working for a big company, or the government making dumptrucks full of money instead of being a street performer.

Ski Mask - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  3. boxcarwilly

boxcarwilly 12oz Senior Member

boxcarwilly - Replied Sep 3, 2001

he is past that. he does street magic not for money, that isnt his deal, he understands that magic not illusion like copperfield or street performers is an actual energy. and it can be used to bring people together. and that is what he uses it for. he doesnt need money.
    i dunno the man blows my mind. but whatever.

boxcarwilly - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  4. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

MR BOJANGLES - Replied Sep 3, 2001

david blaine is my illegitimate father.

5. TOY

TOY New Jack

TOY - Replied Sep 3, 2001

the only magic im concerned with is how he got to fuck madonna and gets his girlfriend josie maron in 3somes with her friends.

TOY - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  6. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

Ski Mask - Replied Sep 3, 2001

man, not to sound like an asshole or anything, but thats the biggest load of shit I ever heard. If you like the guy, great, but hes just another magician. "he doesnt need money" my ass. if he didnt, he wouldnt be doing any TV stuff. just cause he's not getting the cash from the audience doesnt mean hes not getting payed. for the right price you can learn how to do any of that: http://www.magictricks.com/blaine/magic.htm
    to do it convincingly, and seemingly without effort is very hard, only some people have that ability. but its not some "spiritual gift". again...sorry to sound like an asshole and a cynical bastard, but your placing way to much mystique and power on this guy...hes just a magician.

Ski Mask - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  7. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Pistol - Replied Sep 3, 2001

Why does that fool look all lit all the time? Smoking the Kron?

------------------
    "The great man is sparing in words and prodigal in deeds."
    Confucius , Analects

[​IMG]

Pistol - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  8. and now you choke

and now you choke 12oz Elite Member

and now you choke - Replied Sep 3, 2001

yeah, i saw some show on this kind of trick. a girl wrote some name on a piece of paper. the magician then burnt the piece of paper up and scattered the ashes on his arm. when he wiped the ashes off it revealed the name she wrote down. what he did was he burnt the piece of paper, all except for the name and while he was scattering the ashes he wrote the name on his arm in some sort of clear gel. the ashes then stuck to the gel and voila.

and now you choke - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  9. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

boogie hands - Replied Sep 3, 2001

well....fuck it, magic or illusion i was impressed....good show

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

boogie hands - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  10. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

MR BOJANGLES - Replied Sep 3, 2001

theres always the possibility of MASS HYPNOTYSIM...its happened before.

11. bigpoppa.k

bigpoppa.k 12oz Elite Member

bigpoppa.k - Replied Sep 3, 2001

i've got to agree with boxcar on this one.
    I know its magic, but anyone that can even make you think he just levitated has some pretty crazy shit going on.
    that trick with the steak knife and the cards in the restaurant, the trick that looked like the one card he bent passed from the middle of the deck right up and popped out the top of the deck..
    this guy is sick.

bigpoppa.k - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  12. K[O]MEGA

K[O]MEGA Guest

K[O]MEGA - Replied Sep 3, 2001

ese is juss a hater..
    dat foOl does magik..

13. ohnoone

ohnoone 12oz Elite Member

ohnoone - Replied Sep 3, 2001

hes probably the most talented magician iv ever seen. but that doesnt mean he has powers beyond the normal human. hes just practiced his whole life. but i still give respect, that shit was ill.

ohnoone - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  14. kid toucher

kid toucher 12oz Member

kid toucher - Replied Sep 3, 2001

FUCK david blaine, im stright reppin' Penn & Teller!

------------------
    [​IMG]

kid toucher - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  15. ohnoone

ohnoone 12oz Elite Member

ohnoone - Replied Sep 3, 2001

ohnoone - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages: