david blane VS chris angel

Guest platapie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

david blaines illusions suck

chris angel, however, has cool illusions,

but the guy is a dipshit.

i'm going with chris angel because he can levitate

3 feet + in the air.

p.s.:i saw a slight clue as to how he does it. wacth the bends in his legs. and what he does after he's barefoot and levitates.

anyone who devotes their entire life to 'magic' is a total cunt, but this Chris Angel guy looks like Buffalo Bill when he was getting all saucy in his glamrock costume, and his show is on fucking A&E, with his 'provocative' personality and his EXTREMELY corny rock video intro. what the fuck is that shit? Blainetology, for real.

YO FUCK CRIS ANGEL THAT DUDES A TOY. STRAIGHT BITTING MY NIGGA BLAINE FOR REAL. BLAINE HAD THE CITY ON LOCK, WINDOWS DOWN BURNERS, TOP TO BOTTOMS, WHOLE CARS, TAGS ON EVERY CAR ON EVERY LINE. THIS NIGGA ANGEL ROLLS THROUGH AND TRIES GETTIN SOME EASY FAME BY SNATCHIN UP MY NIGGAS STYLE. TOY ASS BITCH, REST IN PISS.

Originally posted by coffeedependency@Jul 28 2005, 11:48 PM

anyone who devotes their entire life to 'magic' is a total cunt,

I don't see how its better than deidcating your life to something like graffiti, or skating or whatever.

I have no idea who the fuck Chris Angel is, I havn't really watch tv since 2003 so I'll just say Blane cos I saw him bust a street hover one time.

YO NIGGAS DEFINETLY AINT GONNA BELIEVE ME BUT WHATEVER...MY NIGGA K IS ON P.O SO HE CANT SMOKE WEED. SO OF COURSE THE NIGGAS SMOKES WET LIKE A MANIAC...HE HAS NO LICENSE BUT JUST COPPED A NEW NAVI ON 22'S...BUT THATS NOT THE POINT. THE POINT IS HE SEES ME ON THE CORNER CHILLIN, PULLS OVER, I JUMP IN...HE SAYS "IMA GO PICK UP MY NIGGA AND SOME SHORTIES IM DOING TATS ON, YOU WANNA ROLL?" IM LIKE "NO DOUBT K LETS DO IT" IM TWISTIN FLAKES AND SHIT AND WE PICK UP SOME CHICKS FROM HUNTER COLLEGE THEN GO AND PICK UP K'S BOY WHO IS NONE OTHER THAN DAVID FUCKING BLAINE B!!! TRUE FUCKING STORY!!! IM IN THE NAVI WITH MY NIGGA K, SOME PUNK ROCK WEIRD SLUTS AND DAVID BLAINE!!! SMOKING DUST ON PARK AVE NIGGA!!! WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT ARE THE ODDS B. K JUST DID 7 YEARS, CAME OUT AND BECAME BEST FRIENDS WITH DAVID BLAINE ON SOME OTHER SHIT, I DONT REMEMBER THE STORY OF HOW THEY MET CUZ I WAS DUSTED. SHIT IS CRAZY THOUGH.

MEROOOOO

MLBC!

BLEEP K FOR TATS!

what the fuck? what's he like in a non-television special setting? was he swallowing twenties and then pulling them out of panties?

...all soft-spoken and then he gives out the digits. and then he tears them up and they burst into flames, then he finds them behind her ear and they turn into tickets to Die Fledermaus and a bottle of champaigne comes crashing through the windshield and your boy flips the Navigator and it explodes and David Blaine laughs while he levitates back to his throne in the Hamptons.

yeah, David Blaine wins.