David Blaine

ASER1NE

okay , this guy is fuckin nuts . seriously whose seen this guys specials ?

so far ive seen him get buried alive for 7 days

been trapped in a huge block of ice

and stand on a 10 storey pole for 35 hours , then jump off onto cardboard boxes

ohh and levitate off the damn ground

yeah i know what youre thinkin, ropes and tv trickery . no its not . i seen this shit with my own eyes , he does these thing in the middle of the street with just one camera guy and in front of alot of random ppl....

not to mention some other psychotic fuckin magic tricks ........like reaching through a glass window , creating a full beer from a crumpled can , spitting broken coins back together , making a cup full of change from a cup of coffee , all sorts of mental card tricks where the card or whatever appears blocks away , or on the other side of a restraunt window . it fuckin amazing .

story.blaine.ap.jpg

_317532_blaine300.jpg

http://www.bomboncitomagazine.com/images/art/141b.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was gonna start a thread on this as well, did anyone watch last call last night? he was on it, and then he did this trick where he slowed his pulse down, then started to flip out like a ninja and pulled his heart or his lung from his cheast, i dont think anyone expected it at all, that flamer carson started crying almost and then teh show just got cut off, what the fuck happened? i was quite confused to say the least.

Guest Pilau Hands

The dude's got willpower. That buried alive shit...that's guts.

But first-off, the levitation is a trick. It's stupid how easy it is, but you really have to know how to do it well, and it really takes convincing of the person you're showing. He really does put a lot of work into his stuff. It takes a strong will.

You know what it doesn't take a strong will to do? To come to a diner at 4am, where I'm just trying to have some breakfast with friends, and bring a loud obnoxious friend and order lobster......at a diner. He then did some simple tricks for the delighted crowd of highschoolers also there, and then left the table a mess. It looked like $100 worth of diner food. He didn't bother me, but I sure wanted to stab his friend with a butter knife.

Guest willy.wonka

i watched him carefuly andi have to say that some of his card tricks involve the camera man and sign language...

some of his tricks really do trip me out though...he gets all the chicks horny...thats a good one.i mean like after he pulls these amazing tricks..some of these girls look at him like,"fuck me,fuck me now."

amazing.

but did you guys see how he took that lady's watch "passed it to some guy" and it ended up in the window of some "closed store"????that wasnt a good trick to me,but then he put this news paper on the window and stuck his hand thought the glass.....people on the scene checked it out...that and him tirning an empty beer can into a bright cold sparkling new beer was cool....

ALL YOU NEW YORKERS SHOULD HAVE GONE TO THROW ROCKS AT HIM...:D

i just like him cause he fucks with peoples so called concrete perception of reality....nothing is solid, its all a watercolor wash and thats why i think he is great cause he takes reality and makes it drip and run off the canvas...there need to be more people out there like that, then maybe comfort wouldnt be such a problem....

Guest --zeSto--

I heard that other magicians dont like him.

His tricks are really easy to pull off,

but he makes huge hype.

to misquote Penn...

"The block of ice gag is simple.

They pump hot air through the center,

I know becaue we've got the same guy building us props.

The only real trick that David Blaine can do

is looking good with you shirt off."

Didn't he fail that ice trick miserably? Almost died I heard.....

The levitation trick they filmed in advance, catching the passers-by's reactions, then splicing them into different shots or something. Ropes were involved I know that.....

Guy is still fucking dope though. I've seen him bite a quarter in half, twist his entire arm around, and do countless crazy shit with cards. What was that thing where he was on top of some building? I never saw it....

And he's married to that hot model. I forget her name, but she's hot......

Guest Catch22

They just showed how to do that ice trick on magic's secrets revealed or some shit. He does have some crazy shit though. I wish I could see that levitation shit in person.

I saw magicians secerts revealed too, and it showed how he pulled off the "being trapped in a block of ice" trick. I love that show.

Honestly...I don't see whats so fucking special about him. EVERY trick he does is rigged way or another.

And what is so special about him standing on a fucking pole for 30+ hours then jumping off?? Thats a little ballsy, but definetly not magic.

David Blaine is nice. i mean theres no such thing as magic, we all know that but the way he pulls his stuff is more entertaining than the regular stage show act. ofcourse he uses props and stuff to do his illusions but then again doesn't ever magician?

they say that the ice was heated, when in fact it wasnt, he actually lost the use of his legs for a short period of time. i guess it was medically proven too. he said thats why he enjoys magic, he wants people to question if its fake or not.

Guest KUKU 1er
Originally posted by TEE_rase_war

the mark of the beast is on the president

where is it???on the president

Originally posted by DITDxCULT

I saw magicians secerts revealed too...

do they still show this?

what channel?

i remember watching the first two episodes a couple years ago...how to make a helicopter disappear, etc etc

Archived