Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

David Blaine

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ASER1NE, May 23, 2002.

1. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

okay , this guy is fuckin nuts . seriously whose seen this guys specials ?

so far ive seen him get buried alive for 7 days
    been trapped in a huge block of ice
    and stand on a 10 storey pole for 35 hours , then jump off onto cardboard boxes
    ohh and levitate off the damn ground

yeah i know what youre thinkin, ropes and tv trickery . no its not . i seen this shit with my own eyes , he does these thing in the middle of the street with just one camera guy and in front of alot of random ppl....

not to mention some other psychotic fuckin magic tricks ........like reaching through a glass window , creating a full beer from a crumpled can , spitting broken coins back together , making a cup full of change from a cup of coffee , all sorts of mental card tricks where the card or whatever appears blocks away , or on the other side of a restraunt window . it fuckin amazing .
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i was gonna start a thread on this as well, did anyone watch last call last night? he was on it, and then he did this trick where he slowed his pulse down, then started to flip out like a ninja and pulled his heart or his lung from his cheast, i dont think anyone expected it at all, that flamer carson started crying almost and then teh show just got cut off, what the fuck happened? i was quite confused to say the least.

3. HomerJayII

HomerJayII Member

HIS SPECIALS ARE PRETY GOOD. AT LEAST HE PUTS MORE EFFORT INTO FOOLING THE CROWD THAN OTHERS DO.

4. skum lord

skum lord Junior Member

hes amazing

only magician that makes me question if its fake or not.

5. platapie

platapie Guest

can we say sold our sole to the devil boys and girls?

6. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

anyone ever notice how he always looks and sounds stoned?

7. Zack Morris

david chapelle just summed him up, david blaine is like harry potter on weed.

8. pekrock

pekrock Junior Member

haha are you guys taking the pot?

9. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

The dude's got willpower. That buried alive shit...that's guts.
    But first-off, the levitation is a trick. It's stupid how easy it is, but you really have to know how to do it well, and it really takes convincing of the person you're showing. He really does put a lot of work into his stuff. It takes a strong will.

You know what it doesn't take a strong will to do? To come to a diner at 4am, where I'm just trying to have some breakfast with friends, and bring a loud obnoxious friend and order lobster......at a diner. He then did some simple tricks for the delighted crowd of highschoolers also there, and then left the table a mess. It looked like $100 worth of diner food. He didn't bother me, but I sure wanted to stab his friend with a butter knife.

10. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i watched him carefuly andi have to say that some of his card tricks involve the camera man and sign language...

some of his tricks really do trip me out though...he gets all the chicks horny...thats a good one.i mean like after he pulls these amazing tricks..some of these girls look at him like,"fuck me,fuck me now."
    amazing.

but did you guys see how he took that lady's watch "passed it to some guy" and it ended up in the window of some "closed store"????that wasnt a good trick to me,but then he put this news paper on the window and stuck his hand thought the glass.....people on the scene checked it out...that and him tirning an empty beer can into a bright cold sparkling new beer was cool....

ALL YOU NEW YORKERS SHOULD HAVE GONE TO THROW ROCKS AT HIM...:D

11. Zack Morris

i wanted to go throw graprfruits and toilet paper at him.

I wish I could turn an empty beer in a full one. What would be even better is if I could turn natty ice into new castle.

12. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

i just like him cause he fucks with peoples so called concrete perception of reality....nothing is solid, its all a watercolor wash and thats why i think he is great cause he takes reality and makes it drip and run off the canvas...there need to be more people out there like that, then maybe comfort wouldnt be such a problem....

13. BIG T

BIG T Member

there is only 1 explaination for him!!!DAVID BLAINE IS THE DEVIL :eek:

14. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member