Dave Williams of Drowning pool died today

•nakone•

http://www.drowningpool.com/images_new/phase2_red/band_main6.jpg'>

1972- 2002

RIP

August 14, 2002

DROWNING POOL FRONTMAN DAVE WILLIAMS FOUND DEAD.

Manassas, Virginia --- Drowning Pool singer Dave Williams was found dead on the band's tour bus this afternoon. The quartet from Dallas, Texas has been performing as one of the main stage attractions on Ozzfest. The cause of death has yet to be determined

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SPFlatty

rip darryl kile...st louis cards

it's not always drugs that kills the famous, but in the rock industry it's most likely the cause....

Guest JIGSAW
Originally posted by Ronnie Dobbs

mabye he drowned in a pool

haha oh man I know I shouldnt laugh but that got me, anyway rip to him its never these kids in b2k who die..

well i'm gonna sound like an asshole here, but why should i fucking care? would he care if i died? no of course not i didn't buy his crappy albums. people die every day. why is it more important when some rich guy from one of the shittiest bands on earth dies? i really have no sympathy for rock stars

i'm not heartless, i just don't see any reason why one life is more important than another. i can guarantee that within the last day there's been plenty of people who died that lived their whole lifes lonely and miserable, and are now forgotten. so no, i don't really care about some musician who had fame and fortune handed to him on a silver platter. it sucks that he died- it sucks when anybody dies, but i find hate the fact that the people whose live were the easiest are also the only ones who anybody seems to care about. i might care a little bit if he was actually talented, but dude, have you heard drowning pool?

and by the way, i know that it's only posted on here because he was famous and it's "news", and therefore it has a bigger impact than when most people die, i'm just saying don't expect me to cry about it.

Originally posted by DMX

i'm just saying don't expect me to cry about it.

Well no shit.

I'm only trying to point out that someone who has reached millions of people with his lyrics and ideas has passed away. I was lucky enough to meet Dave twice. He is a really cool person. Some famous people are complete assholes, but Dave was really down to earth.

rage/playingdrowningpoolcdoner

Originally posted by -Rage-

Well no shit.

I'm only trying to point out that someone who has reached millions of people with his lyrics and ideas has passed away. I was lucky enough to meet Dave twice. He is a really cool person. Some famous people are complete assholes, but Dave was really down to earth.

rage/playingdrowningpoolcdoner

i highly doubt he reached millions of people. do your think millions of people knew his name? no they maybe knew the band name but thats about it. and he only seemed "down to earth" as you put it because he was probably high off his ass.

man that does suck... i actually liked the recent cd... that really strange cause that song came one yesterday and i hadnt heard it on the radio in forever

Originally posted by rip

i highly doubt he reached millions of people. do your think millions of people knew his name? no they maybe knew the band name but thats about it. and he only seemed "down to earth" as you put it because he was probably high off his ass.

Uhh yea sure... cause everyone does drugs.

:rolleyes:

dmx: no one asked you to care, or to even respond with such bull shit, i just wanted you guys to be awear that he died.. i honestly dont care if you give a shit or not.. but he has dont a lot more with his life then your bitchy hartless ass, so that is why he gets more respect when he dies then you.

Archived