Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Dave chappelle..

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by shameless self promotion, Apr 27, 2002.

1. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Yup thats right, last night was the night...

I was in the first row...dead straight in front of dave chappelle, jamie kennedy, and dane cook!(not to mention i was drunk as hell..)

The show was just nuts...jamie and dave were both high as shit, and almost everything from dave and jamie was material....yet dave was super high in the begining, so he wasnt quiet as funny till the end.

Anywhoo, if these guys are anywhere around ya go see em, you will pee yourself.

YAY FOR ME!

2. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

where/what was this??

3. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Half Baked is one of the greatest movies of American cinema.

4. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber Veteran Member

sounds like a good show

5. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

6. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

you lucky shit!

i love that guy....i seen him being clowned on cnn for makin a black joke...rich white man tryin to clown a famous black rawdog comedian....

7. KIND

KIND Member

dave chapelle is the shit..i saw killin them softly like 10x...im hoping they'll make another hbo special on him..

8. amItoolate?

amItoolate? Member

yeah for sheezy, thats the funniest stand up shit ive ever seen i got all hype cause i thought he had a new one but it was the same one i gots on tape i wonder if they are touring anywhere round these parts

9. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

Dane Cook is the funniest motherfucker i've ever heard next to Dave Chapelle. His Comedy Central special had me on the floor crying and screaming in pain.

I saw this other guy on tv the other night that made me cry with laughter...but I was high too so I don't know...

10. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

pilau....

He did alot of the same stuff as the tv show...he was great!!!

Im dreunk..whoooo wooo

11. dropone

dropone Member

dave chapelle is a funny mf er. im also drunk.

12. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

http://pics2.hotornot.com/pics/HS/HL/N8/HE/KQGSH8EEYXME.jpg'>
    "I love makros."

13. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

"fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"

that movie is fucking awesome.

14. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

I wanna go back in time to when my dad was having sex with my mom to make me! I'll bust in the door and slap my dad on the ass, screaming, "I'M YAH SON FROM THE FYOOTCHA!" and run around the room (high pitched maniacal laughter) AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA SLAP* "I'M YAH SON FROM THE FYOOTCHA!"

15. GEAsusONEnep

GEAsusONEnep Guest

Dave Chappelle is definitely the funniest motherfucker. Everytime I think of him doing the 20's gangster voice I start laughing out loud.

"Hey baby, why you sellin weed?"
    "Nigga, I got kids to feed!"