Dave Chappelle Vs Chris Rock SuperMega Thread

2 blaazed

in spite of the chappelle show craze and the recent chris rock special lets hear who likes who more.two great hilarious black actors.i personally like chappelle more...he is funny as hell his stand up and skits. chris rock is just to racist for me,if you seen his special or any of his stand up he always abuses white people way overboard. god forbid i white comidean said nigger this nigger that like he says cracker...anyway thats besides the point.lets here it

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by 2BLAZZED

in spite of the chappelle show craze and the recent chris rock special lets hear who likes who more.two great hilarious black actors.i personally like chappelle more...he is funny as hell his stand up and skits. chris rock is just to racist for me,if you seen his special or any of his stand up he always abuses white people way overboard. god forbid i white comidean said nigger this nigger that like he says cracker...anyway thats besides the point.lets here it

Chris Rock disses blacks just as much as he does whites in his stand-ups. I think he's fair. If you want a racist stand-up try D.L. Hughley.

i think Boogie Hands, is funnier than both them cats. but in my opinion, Dave Chappelle is a funnier dude than Chris Rock. Did anyone else catch Chris Rock on Connan the other night? when he came out and everybody applouded him, he responds hey, i'm not Dave Chappelle"

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Whatever funny things Chris Rock ever says are completely ruined by his irritating voice and delivery.

Chappelle by a landslide.

Chris Rock, I never really found funny. I mean he had somethings that were funny.

Chapelle is so overplayed, but I still find it funny. Basically because its all the 'observational' jokes ive been making about white peopel forever.

Dave Chappel has more politically motivated stuff than chris rock. So I say dave.. Him and the guy from Law and Order were on Conan at the same time, and the guy from L&O was talking about how cops always tried to give him rides, and they tell him to keep his hands behind him so he looks like an arrestee, and dave went:" Yeah I've heard that one before!"

Wow that was too long to explain.

i chose chapelle just because he is wittier in my opinion. i love chris rock though, he is like the dennis leary of black comedians. always yelling shit.

i am suprised no one has mention james walace. he is better than both of them, he is old school though not many know of him(although i did see him on Com Cent. 100 greatest stand ups).

any one down with a little pablo fransisco?

Originally posted by Papa Boner

Now thats a good one. In Living Color vs. Chapelles Show.

that would be a good one but you cant compare the two.....in living color had mad more people and the chappelle show is mainly one person.....in living color is a classic no doubt though.........