Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

dave chapelle

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ?!?!, Oct 26, 2001.

1. ?!?!

?!?! Guest

does anyone like him...
    im thinking by the results of my last post, none of you will like him becuase he talks so much shit about black people, and in my post about safari Gs no one thought it was funny...but for those of you who enjoy urban humor, who likes dave.
    i think hes funny.

2. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

I want to talk to Samson. Samson gets me lifted.
    Political Correctness is a BITCH

3. BoB.1

BoB.1 New Jack

I don't think I'd mind getting payed to be drunk and have a camera man follow me around all night.

4. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

fuck all you pussies trying the Insomniac angle, Dave Chapelle - Funny as Hell... SEE! I made a little rhyme for you... you can tell it to your grandma, then she'll know who's baloney she's blowin! right...

5. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

hey and another thing... Fuck You:king:

6. NonShalon

NonShalon New Jack

lol

DAVID FUCKING ROCKS.

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii birrrrrrrrrrrrrd

comedy.

7. bumdigger

bumdigger Guest

he was really funny in that movie with martin lawrence. he was martin's boy or some shit . yeah that guys funny as fuck

8. CATS

CATS Senior Member

Blue Streak. Dave is a comedian, of course he's funny.

9. bumdigger

bumdigger Guest

i beg to differ. there's alot of "comedians" ou their that aren't funny at all smart guy

10. crso

crso Senior Member

dave and half baked =funny:crazy:

11. niseNSF

niseNSF Member

halfbaked is one of the most wathced movies in my collection....nothing is more fun than watching it high with someone else whos never seen it before..its like it never stops being funny.....

"I love buttered stuff!!!!"
    "buttercup!'
    "butternuts!!"
    "buttercup!!!"
    "waaaaaaahh!!!"

or how about
    "how long long can last?"
    "about 5, 6....30..."

hahahahahahahahahahaha. but jim breuer sucks that guy is creepy lookin.

whats the deal with the insomniac references? whats that gotta do with dave chappelles funny ass?

12. The Helacious Dr. Dazzle

The Helacious Dr. Dazzle Member

Dave Chapperl is the D's B's! Hilarious!!:)

13. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

ahhahah....thats DAVE ATTEL fruit nuts, but yeah, that is probably the best job ever....

im a big fan of dave chappell, he came to my area a while ago but the club was charging 25 dollars at the door and due to my out of control ballin' i felt that i should not attend due to such and inexpensive cover charge....too many common folk....mabey ill book him to play my living room sometime

comedy clubs are THE best places on earth, drink beer and listen to funny people for 3 or 4 hours.... fuck some music and titties

14. massivefunk

massivefunk Guest

david chape//e g0es " man i quit sm0king weed it had me hanging 0ut with pe0p/e i didnt even /ike and shit, man i was hanging 0ut with the klu klux klan and shit hahaha he g0es they were ca//ing me up /ike ,bring a b/unt nigger''

that dude is funny as fuck and hes b/ack if u d0nt kn0w, i aint being racist p/ease excuse the frame-t0wn f0nt im being /azy

15. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

dave chapelle is a funny funny motherfucker
    his hbo comedy special is a colon splitter
    to paraphrase...

I hope I don't get famous man. When you're famous, you don't know who really likes you or not. Meeting honest girls would be impossible. I devised this test right...if I date a girl I'm gonna pick her up in a garbage truck. Pull up to the front you know, wait for her to come out.
    She'll be like "What tha fuck niggah? You picking me up in a fuckin gaahbage truck? Whadoo I look like trash to you?!"
    Then I'd take off my mask! "Oh my! Dave Chapelle?!"
    "THAT'S RIGHT BITCH!!!!!!!" HONK* HONK*

just one of the gems

COP THAT SHIT