Dating.

OMG Im Naked

I was shocked when i looked at the "lying to girls" thread and read someone's post where they said that they had spent $600 on a date. Thats almost 3 paychecks. Crazy.

You think thats bad, my friend was just telling me how he dropped $1000 on a weekend (without leaving town) for him and his girlfriend. Is this becoming the regular? are girls expecting this kind of treatment? because personally the most i have ever spent is $200 and that was because it was her birthday.. that was just dinner, movies, icecream/cofee and a cabride home.

So i want to know:

How much you all spend on the average date...what you usually do where you usually go?

And what the most you ever dropped on a single date was.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

No girlfriend/No dating keeps krie rich.I prefer the ol' go get drunk at a bar/club and try find a girl for the night, then pray she be gone in the morning.

Guest willy.wonka

it depends... i was asked to show my friend' girlfriend's older sister out for fun.. i took her to see captured dolphins and we boned on these comfortable tanning chairs, then at my house, then in my car in front of my friends house... she likes it ruff and likes to be choked.

then there are always daytime dates which are somewhat free...go to some nice beach where you two swim and play, tan/talk. take her to some place to eat after.. then to her house or yours.

i think a lot of girl might be missing out on stuff like that.. then you can be corny and feel good about it.. like show up with some flowers... thats who i was.. until that terrible day.

right now, i just know large groups of girls... i hang with them and get drunk.. im good friends with a lot of them and i end up boning. some are stippers and its funny, i'll be wierded out by seeing them, but end up loving it after peeking a couple of times.(at the strip clubs)

itsa how i've been doing it i guess. some girls think of me as a slut. im not a slut. im not even a playa. i dance like napoleon dynamite and drink wine.. smoke weed

Originally posted by InfiniteWisdomOfThePezDispenser@Mar 3 2005, 10:02 AM

some of you guys are spending waaaaaaay too much money on your women.

agreed.. it's nice to be spoiled every now and again.. but not on useless matierial shit.. if a guy insisted on spending a large amount of cash on me, i'd want to go on a vacation or something..

Ive never had a girlfriend before the one and only that i have now. Although she's great, I still have a hard time even parting with 20 bucks. This whole sharing thing is new to me.

Let me put it this way; When i think i am going over board on the spending people usually let me know that my attempts are mediocre to feeble at best.

I dropped 800 bones a weekend away for her birthday,but she bought me a mac for mine so it's coooooooooo.

I love my lady and I treat as that,a lady.If she wants Mcdicks and fart jokes we roll out and act a fool,if she wants to eat somewhere nice and get dressed up she gets that aswell.She's well rounded in life she plays around and cuts dirty jokes with my boys and in the same day will hang out with my mom and grandma and be proper as fuck.We split everything and she even throws bones for gas because I live 45 mins away.

I'm going to buy her something pretty today!

I dont spend jack on girls , fuck that shit . If a girl i meet even implies that she wants me to buy her stuff i drop her asap (after we break bread of course) . If you let yourself fall into that trap you are going to be BROKE in no time . Any girl worth dating'loving wont be interested in that material BS .

Originally posted by Frate Raper@Mar 3 2005, 02:03 PM

I dropped 800 bones a weekend away for her birthday,but she bought me a mac for mine so it's coooooooooo.

I love my lady and I treat as that,a lady.If she wants Mcdicks and fart jokes we roll out and act a fool,if she wants to eat somewhere nice and get dressed up she gets that aswell.She's well rounded in life she plays around and cuts dirty jokes with my boys and in the same day will hang out with my mom and grandma and be proper as fuck.We split everything and she even throws bones for gas because I live 45 mins away.

I'm going to buy her something pretty today!