Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Dating.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by OMG Im Naked, Mar 3, 2005.

1. OMG Im Naked

OMG Im Naked Junior Member

I was shocked when i looked at the "lying to girls" thread and read someone's post where they said that they had spent $600 on a date. Thats almost 3 paychecks. Crazy.

You think thats bad, my friend was just telling me how he dropped $1000 on a weekend (without leaving town) for him and his girlfriend. Is this becoming the regular? are girls expecting this kind of treatment? because personally the most i have ever spent is $200 and that was because it was her birthday.. that was just dinner, movies, icecream/cofee and a cabride home.

So i want to know:

How much you all spend on the average date...what you usually do where you usually go?

And what the most you ever dropped on a single date was.

2. haunts

haunts Member

recently the most dropped was around 75 on her i think. its rare though.
    it was shitty too cause thats alot of money to me and it was almost like she didnt really enjoy the night. oh well. money doesnt buy happiness.

:first!:

3. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I'm glad my girl isn't a money-grabbing whore......

4. OMG Im Naked

^ Nah she just hides it well.

5. Tough Love

Tough Love Senior Member

man if ur dropping 1000$ for a weekend, u may as well get a whore...at least with her u know ur gunna get sex afterwards

6. krie

krie Guest

No girlfriend/No dating keeps krie rich.I prefer the ol' go get drunk at a bar/club and try find a girl for the night, then pray she be gone in the morning.

7. InDY_500

InDY_500 Veteran Member

Shit dude, this past Valentines I dropped like $500 on her... Bought her a Coach purse she wanted with a matchin mini wallet inside, plus dinner and a dozen roses....

8. Grimes

Grimes Veteran Member

cool,im not the only one,haha

9. TresOne

TresOne Member

$3000 trip to Thailand that, due to a few friendly connections, i've had to pay next to nothing for.

She deserves it though.. stood by my side for 5 years

10. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

if i love her, money is no object, if not....mcdonalds and a warm smile.

end quote.

11. OMG Im Naked

12. OMG Im Naked

^
    Yeah i'd be happy to take her to mcdonalds but she can only order off the 99 cent menu.

13. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

I'll drop 400 on a girl if she'll offer Greek and BBBJ along with FS and DATY.

14. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

keep in mind that wendy's also hasa 99cent menu

15. trackstand

trackstand Senior Member

Cab, movie and the popcorn gets made at home... Although I don't find anything romantic about going to see 99% of the garbage movies out.