dating.... whats your gameplan??

jah

what kinda corny shit do you do when youre taking someone out? lets say first or second date. according to your current situations (financial, how well you can talk to girls/dance or whatever.... you wanna have some skills in whatever you choose to do right?).

first date:

get dressed up. treat her to dinner at a nice restaurant (dont be expecting the hilton bitches!!! unless im working there...), loosen up with some wine... go to a club with some good hiphop/reggae. dance, drink, talk, maybe mess around on the dance floor or on a sofa in the corner. take a cab back to her place to drop her off. at least get another kiss. if she asks me to come in my down as fuck but it most likely means a relationship isnt gonna last too long. make plans for another date and call her sometime.....

second date:

lunch and a day at the beach or dinner and a movie. maybe come back to the pad for a little night cap after.....

third date:

inviter her over for dinner at my place(cus ill flip some shit nicer than most restaurants anyway). loosen up with some wine again. smoke a spliff and watch a movie. give her a massage and at least get into the panties....

fourth date:

club, my house, my bed.... or club, her house, her bed.....

sorry guys im just mad bored and trying to motivate myself to go get some pooty tang.... whats your game plan??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

normally after the young lady buys me pizza with the money her mom gave her to pay the electric bill I whip out the cack and she knows what to do next. Although some girls are lame to tha game or at least pretend not to be whores. So I goes "Well girl, it ain't gonna suck it self."

First Date:

This takes preperation. I have to pamper my self. Shave legs, shape eyebrows, Paint nails & toe nails.. you know.. just look really nice and shit. I usually get a new outfit too. And the outfit varies from where we're going.

Any way, on the first date, If I don't know the guy too well, I'll usually meet him somehere. No picking me up. Usually we'll go out to dinner. I like to let the guys pick where to go, I wanna see what kinda taste he has. If he has no clue where to go, then I suggest what kind of food I want. "I'm feelin like some... italian food".. and the guy usually knows a good place, and we go eat there. When the check comes, I do the "let me get my bag and reach for my wallet and whip out my credit card cuz it's the 20th century and I can pay for us, stunt." Usually homeboy will look at me like, whoa miss baller, I can pay, put you're shit away.. and I say, are you sure? And he'll be like, of course. Then I put the credit card back in my wallet. haha. Then usually after that it's a movie. If the guys smart and desperate for me to touch him during the flick, he'll choose some scary flick or some sappy one. If its scary, i'll be jumping on him and shit, if its sappy... then i'll most likely lean on his shoulder in "awe". Yeah whatever, but i prefer something funny. Then if we're doing nothing else after the movie, he'll walk me to my car, and he gets a hug for dinner and the movie. And if I had fun, I tell him to call me.

The second date is much more fun than the first one. This is where you get more creative. The first date is just a way to see if you want to use that creative energy on him. lol. Going to a show is dope, dancing is dope, doing some activity is dope.. like the water park here, shit like that.

Whats the rule on when it's okay to knock boots in the relationship?

rigt now i'm just kind of going out with a girl who is just more like a friend. but we still make out and freak it and shit like that. its whatever.

most of the time (in no particular order):

-------------------------------------------------

i go pick her up (she lives like 35 miles away, mind you)

we usually grab a bite to eat

watch a movie and whatevers at my place

go skating

go for long drives

we've done that like the past 10 times we have hung out

i thought you were a lesbian dee. oh well...

ill get down whenever the girl wants but usually if she gives it up too fast its a sign that a relationship isnt going to form or isnt going too far. dating is actually relatively new to me. i always just hooked up with girls at parties or when we got together to kick it but never really went on real dates. im not too cheap to get flowers but i usually have other shit on my mind and dont think of it.

if im going to a movie ill take them to a horror or maybe a comedy. if theres nothing good lately i let them choose. sometimes i let them choose anyway but i find when i get into those "you choose. no you choose. i dont know... pick whatever you want, i really dont care. no you pick...." i just end up picking anyway and it makes me look bad. but yeah, horrors or thrillers are good because of the contact.

ill ask a girl once where she wants to eat and then i just pick. as far as i know girls like guys who can take charge of make decisions and shit (at least when we first meet).

after a while i pick strategically. if i think some shits gonna go down later i go for something light that doesnt fuck up my breath or my stomach.

Originally posted by jah

ill get down whenever the girl wants but usually if she gives it up too fast its a sign that a relationship isnt going to form or isnt going too far. dating is actually relatively new to me.

i'm with Dee I want to know how fast is too fast? a week, a month, 3months? if you'd never hung out with this person before and you met them while u were out.

thanks

Originally posted by DEE38

Whats the rule on when it's okay to knock boots in the relationship?

thirty minutes.

just kidding.

this time around, it was i think two weeks. its been a while though. we had plans to change that last night, but she couldnt come out and play. like i said before in the thong thread, heres for tonight....

Guest fr8lover

jeez dude you think pretty far ahead.

i get freaked out just wondering if shes gonna take over and pay her share or think im trying to be friends. or giving the kiss at the end of the date, i always get flustered about that. i need a girl to state why shes going out and her agenda otherwise im basically a lost cause.

Originally posted by fr8lover

jeez dude you think pretty far ahead.

i get freaked out just wondering if shes gonna take over and pay her share or think im trying to be friends. or giving the kiss at the end of the date, i always get flustered about that. i need a girl to state why shes going out and her agenda otherwise im basically a lost cause.

id say im potentially a lost cause.

i require a lot of time and patience....

Originally posted by ubejinxed

i'm with Dee I want to know how fast is too fast? a week, a month, 3months? if you'd never hung out with this person before and you met them while u were out.

thanks

Too fast would be in the first couple of dates. Like jah said if you give it up the first night that is a sign of something not going to last. I think the third or fourth date (or a couple of weeks) is a good time to cross home plate, not making me wait too long but not making me think you are like this with all the guys. but if i'm into you, i will be patient and wait it out a little, not three months though.

Originally posted by nomadawhat

Too fast would be in the first couple of dates. Like jah said if you give it up the first night that is a sign of something not going to last. I think the third or fourth date (or a couple of weeks) is a good time to cross home plate, not making me wait too long but not making me think you are like this with all the guys. but if i'm into you, i will be patient and wait it out a little, not three months though.

If a girl gives it up before the fourth date...I usually bag them. I kinda like it when a girl (that I think is worth it) makes me wait a little. Not more than a month, though, I have ADD and NO patience. Oddly enough I met a girl the other weekend that was a virgin til the age of 26. She got engaged and that was her 1st and only experience. Engagement fell through and I find all this out with the added bonus of "next time I'm waiting til I'm married". Eek!, thump, thump, thump....sound of me running away.

Originally posted by jah

first date:

get dressed up.

yep... our tactics differ right there.

I always try to start low-key and build from there.

If I got all dressed up and took her for the hundred fifty dollar meal,

she'd probably make an opinion about me that's far from the truth.

Now I really enjoy going out for the hundren fifty dollar meal, but I'd

rather be doing it with somone who I'm already attached to. That way

I know that we'll enjoy the meal without all of the 'first-date' baggage.

so what is a good first date?

we meet up in my neighbourhood,

head down to the high-end desert shop,

pick up a few tasty little things (girls love the chocolate),

maybe go check a local gallery if there's something happening,

find a cozy little patio (in the summer) or,

hit a little area bistro for something light,

then we see what's happening,

either we head back and chill at my place, or

we say goodnight and I hit the bars looking for the next one. ha!

Giving it up on the first date definately is a sign of something that's not going to last. If i want to meet somone and do it, i'd go to a club or party or something (not speaking from experience, but i'm just saying.. When I go on a date, it's because I want to actually get to know someone.

The fourth date rule seems like an avarage for sincere sex maniacs who want some, but still want to wait because they dig the person. 4 dates usually mean you've been seeing eachother for almost a month.. so I guess if you really want to do it, 4 dates seems cool?? I don't know, but from what i've heard from everyones experience (friends).. thats how it usually goes?

But I don't know.. My actual first boyfriend, we waited 8 months. (I was also 16 at the time, so I was young and had some time to think about it) and when It felt right and all that love crap, thats when we did it.

My current boy, we first met a year ago, then started being real good friends a half a year after that... then started going double dating with actual couples, and then hanging out every weekend together. We were seeing eachother for about 2 months before we actually got down, and it was really special. No doubt I wanted to "do it" way before that, but he was so dope that I really wanted to make "us" work.. and I know doing it so early within the relationship was not a step closer to being something real without it being sex-based, or looking like a girl who's only out to get off or something. I'm glad i waited a couple months....... we're happy and inlove and all that crap, and taking it nice and slow and not rushing anything definately helps.

:)

P.S. I think alot of girls are hot jah, but hell no I could not have a girlfriend looking all prettier than me (because I definately want a hot sexy pretty girlfriend if i ever had one) or have my girl on pms or having her use up all my makeup and shit. Nah fuck that. Girls are defintely eye candy though!!

You know what I was thinking about?? Like love at first sight type couples. Like you know on t.v. how someone goes to Europe on vacation, falls in love with someone there, and they get down the first time they met (not in a one night stand way) but actually think they're in love.. then the dude who went to europe goes back to the U.S and gets all his shit and moves back to be with his "true" love then they get married instantly and have kids and live happily ever after. Those are the only excuses for actually getting down on the first time??

:: sigh :: fairy tale type shit.

Originally posted by Pistol

normally after the young lady buys me pizza with the money her mom gave her to pay the electric bill I whip out the cack and she knows what to do next. Although some girls are lame to tha game or at least pretend not to be whores. So I goes "Well girl, it ain't gonna suck it self."

:lol: my hero....

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Hahaha, Pistol fucking killed it...

I've never done the dating thing. Now that I'm out of school, I'll probably see myself in the situation eventually. I'll make sure to bump this thread. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived