Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

dating show appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by nick5542, May 10, 2003.

1. nick5542

nick5542 Member

anyone else addicted to these things?

http://www.images.google.com/images?q=tbn:plpbKbd9EKYC:epguides.com/BlindDate/logo.jpg'>

[img]http://www.images.google.com/images?q=tbn:sCDEsHJcFN8C:thefifthwheeltv.com/images/bd_public_green_01.gif'>

[img]www.sandiegoclubs.com/elimidate/elimidate_logo.jpg'>

[img]www.tiscali.co.uk/entertainment/images/dismissed_logo150.jpg'>

2. dork

dork Member

3. oldenglish

oldenglish Banned

The Rodger Lodge interview done by While You Were Sleeping was fucking funny.

4. nick5542

nick5542 Member

ahh fuck i give up tryin to get these pics to work, point is i love these damn shows, i watch em daily. 5th wheel is the dopest.

:D :crazy: :D

5. anonymity1

anonymity1 Senior Member

i was watching blind date(I think) and this couple was in a this jacuzzi getting acquanted and what not. The girl ends up taking her bathing suit top off and then tells the guy its his turn. He takes off his shorts and shes like hellll no. Tells him shit isn't working out and just bounces. hahahahaha. How shitty would it be to have all the viewers know you got a small dick. Sucks to be that guy

6. nick5542

nick5542 Member

damn that would be shitty, i saw one the other day on elimidate where some bitch got drunk and grabbed another chicks hat and threw it off the ferry boat they were on into the lake. they were about to box but the chick who threw it was all tossed and just fell on the ground so the other bitch kicked her. it was dope.

7. eseLokE1uno

eseLokE1uno Senior Member

they where pretty cool at first but those shows get old fast its always the same shit

8. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

it's all about old blind date... before they decided to make every date either fucking on camera or a fistfight