1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

dating people with problems

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Metro, Aug 10, 2003.

1. Metro

Metro New Jack

dating people with problems

Discussion started by Metro - Aug 10, 2003

Have any of you ever had a significant other that had an STD, herpes, AIDS, genital warts…you know the kind that aren’t gonna be treated and go away. The person that I am madly in love with just dropped this bomb on me like a half hour ago. I’m just sitting here trying to even grasp what this implies for my future, and more to the point, my future with them.

If you love someone do you just say fuck it, we’ll play safe knowing there is a risk. Do you leave them and say you’ll be better off in the long run?

Not really looking for advice I already made my choice, I just wanted to know where other people would stand.

Metro - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. Daze One Million

Daze One Million 12oz Elite Member

Daze One Million - Replied Aug 10, 2003

if im really super truley in love with them with out a doubt id stay with them, if its like an i love you right now but maybe one day we'll break up and i'll find someone else to fall in love with then id say leave before you get any more attached....what was your decision?

Daze One Million - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  3. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

Abracadabra - Replied Aug 10, 2003

4 words....

RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!!

Abracadabra - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  4. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Smart - Replied Aug 10, 2003

so... this person has an STD, Herpes, AIDS and Genital Warts?

because I would say no thanks...

Smart - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  5. mr_president

mr_president Banned

mr_president - Replied Aug 10, 2003

shit man, those ARENT PROBLEMS, they are DISEASES!!! :yuck:

i thought you had a crazy bitch on your hands, not a bitch with DISEASES.... :lol:

i love my a :crazy: woman...

:lol:

mr_president - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  6. mr_president

mr_president Banned

mr_president - Replied Aug 10, 2003

if she gave you aids, id kill that bitch...

and ummmm you shoulda known she was a skank when you fucked her and like 4 different condoms came out when you pulled your cock out...

:lol:

mr_president - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  7. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

ctrl+alt+del - Replied Aug 10, 2003

if she loves you, shell let you fuck her friend.

8. Daze One Million

Daze One Million 12oz Elite Member

Daze One Million - Replied Aug 10, 2003

i retract my statement of previous......how can you be in love with her and not have known this before?

Daze One Million - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  9. villain

villain 12oz Veteran Member

villain - Replied Aug 10, 2003

? Love still exists?

villain - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  10. crave

crave 12oz Veteran Member

crave - Replied Aug 10, 2003

what was your decision?

crave - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  11. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden 12oz Veteran Member

Tyler Durden - Replied Aug 10, 2003

Tyler Durden - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  12. StarzAbove

StarzAbove 12oz Veteran Member

StarzAbove - Replied Aug 10, 2003

Nope All Clean

StarzAbove - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  13. •nakEd

•nakEd New Jack

•nakEd - Replied Aug 10, 2003

that isnt very pleasing to my stomach

•nakEd - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  14. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

GLIK$ - Replied Aug 10, 2003

I came in here expecting a thread about you take advantage of a nice woman with a slightly lower intelligence, that is to say a fucking retard. Making you a retardophile. That would be no good. Stupid people need love, but REALLY stupid people don't.

GLIK$ - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  15. mr.yuck

mr.yuck 12oz Veteran Member

mr.yuck - Replied Aug 11, 2003

<span style='color:black'> Heres how fucked up my shit was. This girl told me she had this shit, rihgt? She told me I was the first boy she had ever told that shit too. we were coming home from a bar drunk when she told me this shit and i didnt know what to say at first... and she started crying cuz she thought that i hated her. She started talkin that crazy girl shit that goes like this; "Just let me out here if you have a problem. Fuck this i'll walk home. Just let me out." So i drove her homw and i told her that regardless of what she had, I still like her the same. I had been hangin around her and what not for months and i didnt know, so why should may opinion change on her. Being in the drunken state that both of us were in she said some shit to me that made me cry. I wish i remember what it was cuz ive neer let a girl get in my head before and this was crazy. Now when i am around she acts toatally different. It's weird.

This is like about a month after the fact that she told me this shit, i was at the bar with her younger brother on his 21st bday. She made a bet with me that i didnt have what it takes to go hook up with some random girl. So I took her bet. I grabbed her brother and was like "come with me." I went and found some girls and told them that the 2 of us were twins and it was our 21st bday. we look nothing alike by the way. They bought us drinks for the rest of the night and i was lookin at this girl across the bar. I was pointing to the girl that i was with and holding up my free drinks while shooting every one the finger.

Later on that night when 21 year old was puking everywhere i told her that i would see her later and i would take care of her brother. I left with me 21 year old and R. While we were riding back to the crib R told me this: "So you love susan right?" My reaction was "What?"

R went on to tell me that Susan told him that i was madly in love with her. I told him that yeah i like her a lot, but, shit would never work out between us. Then while i was sayin this too him i realized that I did really like susan. Regardless of what she has. Now i dont know where i stand with her at all cuz she totally ignores me when i am around for any reason.

The whole thing that really bugs me is that i have shared so much with this girl and she has shared so much with me. I mean i have a dead baby and i have a possible baby that i may never meet because i cant find the girl. My second kid would be about 3 years old right now but i have no way of finding out if it is really true.

So to wrap this drunk ass shit up, It all depends on who the girl is. The girl im interested in right now.... I would do it. Noquestions asked.

</span>

mr.yuck - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages: