dating people with problems

Metro

Have any of you ever had a significant other that had an STD, herpes, AIDS, genital warts…you know the kind that aren’t gonna be treated and go away. The person that I am madly in love with just dropped this bomb on me like a half hour ago. I’m just sitting here trying to even grasp what this implies for my future, and more to the point, my future with them.

If you love someone do you just say fuck it, we’ll play safe knowing there is a risk. Do you leave them and say you’ll be better off in the long run?

Not really looking for advice I already made my choice, I just wanted to know where other people would stand.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Metro

Have any of you ever had a significant other that had an STD, herpes, AIDS, genital warts…you know the kind that aren’t gonna be treated and go away. The person that I am madly in love with just dropped this bomb on me like a half hour ago.

4 words....

RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!!

I came in here expecting a thread about you take advantage of a nice woman with a slightly lower intelligence, that is to say a fucking retard. Making you a retardophile. That would be no good. Stupid people need love, but REALLY stupid people don't.

Originally posted by Metro

genital warts…

<span style='color:black'> Heres how fucked up my shit was. This girl told me she had this shit, rihgt? She told me I was the first boy she had ever told that shit too. we were coming home from a bar drunk when she told me this shit and i didnt know what to say at first... and she started crying cuz she thought that i hated her. She started talkin that crazy girl shit that goes like this; "Just let me out here if you have a problem. Fuck this i'll walk home. Just let me out." So i drove her homw and i told her that regardless of what she had, I still like her the same. I had been hangin around her and what not for months and i didnt know, so why should may opinion change on her. Being in the drunken state that both of us were in she said some shit to me that made me cry. I wish i remember what it was cuz ive neer let a girl get in my head before and this was crazy. Now when i am around she acts toatally different. It's weird.

This is like about a month after the fact that she told me this shit, i was at the bar with her younger brother on his 21st bday. She made a bet with me that i didnt have what it takes to go hook up with some random girl. So I took her bet. I grabbed her brother and was like "come with me." I went and found some girls and told them that the 2 of us were twins and it was our 21st bday. we look nothing alike by the way. They bought us drinks for the rest of the night and i was lookin at this girl across the bar. I was pointing to the girl that i was with and holding up my free drinks while shooting every one the finger.

Later on that night when 21 year old was puking everywhere i told her that i would see her later and i would take care of her brother. I left with me 21 year old and R. While we were riding back to the crib R told me this: "So you love susan right?" My reaction was "What?"

R went on to tell me that Susan told him that i was madly in love with her. I told him that yeah i like her a lot, but, shit would never work out between us. Then while i was sayin this too him i realized that I did really like susan. Regardless of what she has. Now i dont know where i stand with her at all cuz she totally ignores me when i am around for any reason.

The whole thing that really bugs me is that i have shared so much with this girl and she has shared so much with me. I mean i have a dead baby and i have a possible baby that i may never meet because i cant find the girl. My second kid would be about 3 years old right now but i have no way of finding out if it is really true.

So to wrap this drunk ass shit up, It all depends on who the girl is. The girl im interested in right now.... I would do it. Noquestions asked.

</span>

I was walking in the park, in the noon

When i saw her, she was beautiful

Like a flower in the summer, what a bummer

I wish i could talk to her, i got my nerve up

And then i started to walk to her

I said, "hello", she said, "hi"

I said, "you're so beautiful, won't you be mine?"

She was beautiful, she was beautiful

She was beautiful, oh she was beautiful

Now we're in my house, i took the pants off the wench

The fuckin' bitch had syphilis, i cracked her in the face with a wrench

Now she's on the floor, like a dirty whore, reaching for the door

I bashed her in the face some more, you fuckin' cunt

I'll teach you to disease people

She laughed at me and said, "yo, their ain't no skeez equal, to me"

Fantasia taught me everything, i'm a pro

I told her, "you won't blow no more"

She tried to get live, i tied her up, i put eight condoms on my dick

Attach razors to it, and slide right up and rip the crabs out the crack

Lubricate my cock with strychnine, just in case gonorrhea attacks

This bitch giggled as i snuffed her

She said, "you can find me everywhere, my name is std, i'll be your lover"

I went to rome and got some roman armor and some blacksmiths

Gave 'em rubber and make something elastic

A metal condom for my cock, now std is beaten for now but she'll be back up

Just a little fuckin' warning, for all you fuckin' sluts

That try to be fuckin' look beautiful, but deep down

You got a fuckin' stinkbox, a nasty stinkbox

Don't do it, don't do it

If you look beautiful, be beautiful everywhere

Don't be dirty under there

Cause this is two-thirds of the schizo, and shit could get evil like the beat

NECRO - STD

DL this shit from a fileswapping prog.

That sucks. I'd definitely say that means no more sex, protected or otherwise. I think it may be worth staying friends. If someone told you this, and they had a disease, they told you because they considered you someone that they could talk to. Someone to talk to is a perfect place to start being friends.

Archived