dating game

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nutsonmychin!

ok. here are the rules.

1.you cant be ugly. if you are. just leave. do not come back to the hotness of this thread. it's not for you.

2. Buy me something.

OK GO!

I want to hook up Hesh with a fine ass girl. I'm friends with the cutest Filipina and Latina girls... too bad most of them are taken. And the ones that are not, they're pimpin' and playin' dudes slicker than any man I've ever known. I couldn't believe it at first. Women seem to be good at this trait called "deception."

But they're not really into white boys very much. One of my friends (a fine ass Mexican girl) said the last time she kissed a white boy, it was weird because "he had no lips" haha. I highly disagree, but still funny as fuck.

I want to be audience member also, but we gotta have a questionare for the participants.

edited: bad grammar and spelling.

Guest nutsonmychin!

i think the funniest is when ppl's unbrellas go inside out in the middle of a gnarley downpour and you watch then fight with it and get super angry and wet.

shit never gets old man

Originally posted by Rude&InTheNude@Feb 21 2006, 08:06 PM

I want to hook up Hesh with a fine ass girl. I'm friends with the cutest Filipina and Latina girls... too bad most of them are taken. And the ones that are not, they're pimpin' and playin' dudes slicker than any man I've ever known. I couldn't believe it at first. Women seem to be good at this trait called "deception."

But they're not really into white boys very much. One of my friends (a fine ass Mexican girl) said the last time she kissed a white boy, it was weird because "he had no lips" haha. I highly disagree, but still funny as fuck.

I want to be audience member also, but we gotta have a questionare for the participants.

edited: bad grammar and spelling.

hahahahah

awesome.

Originally posted by Gat:Bush+Feb 21 2006, 08:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gat:Bush - Feb 21 2006, 08:12 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ego maniac@Feb 21 2006, 06:11 PM

I like when people talk

an no one pays attention....

the look on their faces.....

priceless..

that kind of stuff makes me feel awkward.

[/b]

yeh....

sometimes....

I feel bad fer laughin....

sometimes.