DATE RAPE DRUG TARGETS MALES

Guest imported_Europe

Guest imported_Europe

DATE RAPE DRUG TARGETS MALES

Police warn all male clubbers, party-goers, and unsuspecting pub regulars to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman. A new date rape drug on the market, called "beer," is used by females to target unsuspecting men. The drug is generally found in liquid form, and is now available almost anywhere. "Beer" is used

by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and have sex with them. Typically, a woman needs only to persuade a guy to consume a few units of "beer" and then simply ask him home for no-strings-attached sex.

Men are rendered helpless against this approach. After several "beers" men will often succumb to desires to perform sexual acts on horrific looking women to whom they would never normally be attracted.

After drinking "beer," men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that something bad occurred. At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings in a familiar scam known as "a relationship." Apparently men are much more susceptible to this scam after "beer" has been administered and sex is offered by the predatory female.

If you fall victim to this insidious "beer" and the predatory women administering it, there are male support groups with venues in every town where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter in an open and frank manner with similarly affected, like-minded guys.

For the support group nearest you, just look up "Golf Courses" in the yellow pages

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

i dont really know how to comment on this one...drug that makes ugly chicks look good.is that good or bad?i mean..you would go home thinking you just boned some hot chick,but she look hanus..i just dont know.

Originally posted by Fox Mulder

i'm starting to question were those girls really hot? caze? d?

ROFL "i'm going inside to look for girls" shit there was a few scrumpalicious bitches up in there. eh i was kinda dissapointed by the 14yr old though, girls like that are gonna get me in trouble one day. haha good night though. haha your windows are straight right fox?

Archived