Dashboard Confessional

Guest krie

now i know im prolly gonna cop alota shit for this thread but i dun care :P i know TonySuprano will argue with me agaisnt u haters

i absolutely love this band, they sing emo, which most of you hate, but their songs are so relatable. its all i find myself listening to now days i find it so relaxing. :king: :king: :king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

LIKE WHATEVER YOU WANT TO LIKE CHIEF... THE SHIT IS WACK BUT SO ARE YOU, SO FUCK IT

...heres prime example of the haters who doesnt get the concept of people, if their having fun let them be, if their enjoying sumthing in life let them be..yet heres an exmaple of some one that will only like you and not give ya crap if u like ONLY what they like... how many friends do u have marlboro ?

Nerds ? the internet is sposed to be fun mate...not a job to sit on here and watse your life, get out doors do something with yourself instead of sitting cooped up in a room with a computer ? could be why ur so negative ?

Guest fr8lover

beard: just imagine acoustic guitars and a girly voiced cat singing about how the smell of his sheets reminds him of the girl who ran away or some shit.

then imagine 1000 emotional fat girls in saves the day tshirts running at you with their man purses flailing around and promise ring buttons with their pins open flying at your face...true horror.

Guest Pilau Hands

It's young music...basically a singer with an acoustic and an accompanying band. Most of their songs are about lost (puppy) love and whatnot. You have to be able to stomach it. I don't mind it, I have a few songs I like, but can't listen to a whole album.

Guest TrustEvil

It's funny...apparently the singer was in hardcore punk bands before his mother grounded him and he was forced to write sappy little songs about spilt milk and girl's hair. I'm a musician and for the sake of my own musical progress, i keep an open mind to all styles of music, but i must say without a shadow of a doubt that Dashboard Confessional is the most annoying, simplistic, pathetic drivel i have heard in a very long time...i even think that every other emo band in the world thinks these guys are complete shit.

fr8lover nailed it right.

Originally posted by fr8lover

beard: just imagine acoustic guitars and a girly voiced cat singing about how the smell of his sheets reminds him of the girl who ran away or some shit.

then imagine 1000 emotional fat girls in saves the day tshirts running at you with their man purses flailing around and promise ring buttons with their pins open flying at your face...true horror.

brillant, so true. I have tried to give them a chance, but then I realized why.

to each is own though, if you like them great.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I remember about a year and a half ago everybody on this board was on the Dashboard nuts. You kids these days and your trend switching... Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

I HAVE PLENTY OF FRIENDS YOUNG GRASSHOPPER... I JUST LIKE TO TAUNT NERDS LIKE YOU ON THE INTERNET WHILE I GET PAID FOR IT...

IS THAT SO WRONG?

haha, really the iinternet is where dorks like marlboro can feel cooler than other people by dissing on everything. i love dashboard confessionals, and nerds like marlboro can suck my nutz.

Guest greedy mars

your signature pretty much sums up that your a pussy. really. you cry yourself to sleep with this music or something? you live the good life .

i really wish i liked dashboard confessional. it would be really funny to tell my friends that i loved the band and listen to them all make fun of me. unfortunately dashboard confessional annoys the hell out of me so i guess i'll just have to keep listening to the get up kids. hahaha

Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

One thing that really iritates the fuck out of me is how irrogant and how much of rock stars saves the day thinks they are. The are kids, that let fame get to them. I admit, I have through being cool. but for christ sakes man, they really are suckers.

neva sed anything bout Saves The Day ? i dont like their music ...

Archived