DARVON BALLFACE ZZZ

Kr430n5_666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

dude you're funny..."i eat animals back to life"

but i was wondering..out of all the pictures you post...

which one are you?i know that you dont want to flash your pic,but im wondering if you even go goth like that..im pretty sure you do...

ever see slc punk?kinda like tha big nerdy guy who kicks ass and wears glasses."into botany"...but still in the scene....thay have this place out here where gothic freaks go and they have huge orgys.they get hung and shit like that...is it the same where you are or does everybody pretend to be vampires?

i hate meeting people that think they're vampires....hi im bobby,by the way,im a vampire...yeah ok,dipshit...

and do you really go to the power of evil????

like what does 666 mean to you?what does it represent in your life?

questions for makros

Re: dude you're funny..."i eat animals back to life"

http://www.netgoth.org.uk/people/7644.jpg'>

"i used to talk to makros...until he murdered me...but ill help you with the questions..."

but i was wondering..out of all the pictures you post...

which one are you?

"i dont know which pictures are of makros. makros...i...uhh...i forget what it looks like."

ever see slc punk?kinda like tha big nerdy guy who kicks ass and wears glasses."into botany"...but still in the scene....thay have this place out here where gothic freaks go and they have huge orgys.they get hung and shit like that...

"i dont understand anything that was just said right there. but as far as i know...both makros and i dont know what slc punk is."

is it the same where you are or does everybody pretend to be vampires?

"i dont know. makros isnt into scenes really. it just kinda dips in and out and takes whatever it likes. so it wouldn't know much about that. but it doesnt like when people think they are vampires. thats totally fucking stupid. "im a vampire." "oh really...how many people have you bitten?" "oh yeah...well..none really." "do you drink the blood that is supposedly sold at butcher shops?" "no..." "good work you fucking turtleneck zipper dicknose 88 one 2."

do you really go to the power of evil????

"makros doesnt know what evil is. maybe if you gave a definition of what evil is to you, i can try to tell you its view on that."

like what does 666 mean to you?what does it represent in your life

"666 to makros means "a big joke". it thinks that it is just a silly number that people get crazy about because they are raised to think its horrible and scary and evil. look at it. its just a number. hooty hoo. dump trucks all over the earth. no big deal. 666 just represents the number six hundred and sixty six...which is the number after six hundred and sixty five. its just a stupid number that people crap their pants about. thats all makros thinks about it.

i hope this helped. oh whoops i am dead. sorry. ack."

I don't watch it but, I did see the first episode ever, when the girl finds Goku in the mountains, he's basically just running around eating BIG animals whole but... there's this scene where they're on a motorbike and this big bird swoops down and picks them up. Goku hits the bird with some big extendo-stick and the bird drops them. Goku lands on the ground and the girl is hanging from a branch sticking out of a cliff...

right then, there's this shot of Goku waking up and her hanging behind his shoulder and kicking and screaming, AND PISSING!!! I swear to god, there's little 'golden tinkles' falling out of her crotch, SO FUCKIN' FUNNY... and it only lasts a second before the scene changes...

I thought that was pretty strange, those wacky japs :)

Guest im not witty

fuck that show, with its lame ass "animation"

the "best" part is when each character gets a reaction shot to grunt however they see fit for 30 seconds or so. take out the grunting and that show would be 6 minutes long. fuck my roomate for actually enjoying watching .........arrfgh!

Archived